Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got done shooting video.
Consistent 3.9 0-60 5 times.
I think with cooler temps it has more in it, plus had 2 people in the car (385+ pounds total)
Temp 85 degrees and 85%soc.

Unfort we were unable to use the scanmytesla function because you have to buy subscriptions to different cars and didnt feel the data was worth it to do it.
I did a complete walk thru of install and set up on a iphone explaining step by step set up including the auto present door feature.

Make sure you follow TechForum on youtube for the video drop in the next day or two after he is done editing.
So cliff notes....it’s slower than Tesla Boost right?

Just got done shooting video.
Consistent 3.9 0-60 5 times.
I think with cooler temps it has more in it, plus had 2 people in the car (385+ pounds total)
Temp 85 degrees and 85%soc.

Unfort we were unable to use the scanmytesla function because you have to buy subscriptions to different cars and didnt feel the data was worth it to do it.
I did a complete walk thru of install and set up on a iphone explaining step by step set up including the auto present door feature.

Make sure you follow TechForum on youtube for the video drop in the next day or two after he is done editing.

3.9 with a second person inside and 85% sounds right about on the money. Quite a few people with normal boost have gotten 3.8, probably with just 1 person and 90+% SoC. I was getting 3.7 right when it came out with just lighter wheels and rear rotors.

How is it?
It’s awesome.
As some people have mentioned, the car feels “lighter.” Low speed torque seems stronger and the car is definitely faster.

Its hard to find a good flat road here but I did a 0-60, and a 20-60 and 30-70. The 0-60 was invalid due to too much downward slope but the 20-60 and 30-70 read and were valid. I’ll post some pics.

**This is the Tesla Acceleration Boost. Not the 3rd party hacked boost**

Pre boost runs were at about 85% SOC, post boost runs were at about 80%.

5D7368C6-B04A-41C3-B822-6CD010746FFD.jpeg 0934305C-D164-462F-B53A-C06E02C62F98.jpeg

0611807B-BFB1-4FB5-9615-C7D6B2C8D784.jpeg 4C4E013E-8B39-499A-8BDF-5AF04891E648.jpeg

It’s awesome.
As some people have mentioned, the car feels “lighter.” Low speed torque seems stronger and the car is definitely faster.

Nice!

Yes it's much different than adding 50hp to an ICE car. In that instance the car feels generally the same, just pulls a little harder.

With the 50hp from Tesla's acceleration boost it literally transforms how the whole car feels, and, yes, makes it much quicker as well.

Best,
Gene

Reactions: M109Rider
It’s awesome.

Its hard to find a good flat road here but I did a 0-60, and a 20-60 and 30-70. The 0-60 was invalid due to too much downward slope but the 20-60 and 30-70 read and were valid. I’ll post some pics.

**This is the Tesla Acceleration Boost. Not the 3rd party hacked boost**

Pre boost runs were at about 85% SOC, post boost runs were at about 80%.

View attachment 557482 View attachment 557483

View attachment 557484 View attachment 557485
So you can feel that rollercoaster feeling even more?

goddamn maybe I should test it and refund and then buy it later.

So you can feel that rollercoaster feeling even more?

goddamn maybe I should test it and refund and then buy it later.

Much more! Trust me, you'll love it. I ran a best of 3.49 0-60 at a 0.76% uphill.

I used to regret not getting a P on the daily. Now only occasionally. lol

Much more! Trust me, you'll love it. I ran a best of 3.49 0-60 at a 0.76% uphill.

I used to regret not getting a P on the daily. Now only occasionally. lol
I am still within 7 day return period on my LR AWD.
But I got the window tinted. lol.
I will get the performance next time around.

Shist!!! There is one with 18" wheels. I should get that one.
Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 9.11.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mrau
Nice. I am sure this mod will be on Elon 's radar. What if tesla banned the mod and put up a firewall to anti hack the mod in the future? :)

then buyers would be out $1100 I imagine (and potentially out of some aspects of their factory warranty)

As I said earlier- it'd be trivial for Tesla to detect you're using the thing- the outstanding questions are:

Do they care?

If so- what (of a number of possible options) do they intend to do about it?

That's definitely not faster than the tesla boost as stated in the video. It's about the same, or possibly a tick slower. Still a good showing for a product half the price, and you get the extra features. I wouldn't get it for the possible warranty issues, but I can't fault anyone that does.

We need a side by side with this and the Tesla boost.

That's definitely not faster than the tesla boost as stated in the video. It's about the same, or possibly a tick slower. Still a good showing for a product half the price, and you get the extra features. I wouldn't get it for the possible warranty issues, but I can't fault anyone that does.

We need a side by side with this and the Tesla boost.
From every test ive seen its exactly the same.
Other testers getting 3.9 consistently with a passanger.
Im guessing its a carbon copy of the tune directly from tesla.
The other features are the key and the upgradeablility.
Other upgrades coming soon to the module per ingenext instagram page teaser.

• Informative
Reactions: john5520