Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes the dongle has WiFi. If you need to change anything or turn off a function on the fly you literally find the ingenext WiFi network and log on to it then go to the IP address and takes you to the settings page. You change the password on initial set up so next time you try it just takes you right to the menu. It’s not a website but the IP address of the dongle to access settings.

I’m going to be doing a YouTube video w matt from tech forum here soon on installing procedure along w 0-60 plus how to set up.

auto door present. This is set at 70%. I’m prob going to change it to 60 so it opens sooner. Very easy to change. You can see the lights flash as I approach then after mirror folds out a split second later door pops. The car also has to be ready meaning you have to leave Bluetooth range for it to function. If you simply just walk away a few feet so car auto locks and walk back to it, it won’t function. It actually has to almost sense no Bluetooth signal and range is fairly far.

Last edited:
I’ve had both the Tesla acceleration boost and this boost 50 now. I can assure you these are not the same. The oem boost was not as fast and felt hardly worth it which is why I cancelled and got a refund. Now this is like wholly crap fast.
Now I have no real data to back this up since I don’t have a draggy. Im sure someone with the proper equipment will do a test here since they are in the wild now. Most people will be getting them today or got them yesterday like myself.

• Informative
Reactions: omkar and mrau
I’ve had both the Tesla acceleration boost and this boost 50 now. I can assure you these are not the same. The oem boost was not as fast and felt hardly worth it which is why I cancelled and got a refund. Now this is like wholly crap fast.
Now I have no real data to back this up since I don’t have a draggy. Im sure someone with the proper equipment will do a test here since they are in the wild now. Most people will be getting them today or got them yesterday like myself.

I think since you are one of the pioneers you need to make some boost friends to do real comparison. I’m assuming all IGENEXT just made the values to what Tesla Values are. I spoke to someone at EG about the levels and he confirmed this. Maybe placebo effect.

The doors are cool though. I guess it only works for driver door eh?

I think since you are one of the pioneers you need to make some boost friends to do real comparison. I’m assuming all IGENEXT just made the values to what Tesla Values are. I spoke to someone at EG about the levels and he confirmed this. Maybe placebo effect.

The doors are cool though. I guess it only works for driver door eh?
Yes only does drivers door pop on approach.
It might seem faster too since its half the price and much easier to justify.
It just doesnt feel the same as the Tesla one in my opinion.
Someone who actually has the tools to check motor output etc needs to do a test.
Im trying to get Matt from Tech forum to come over/he has the tools and only lives an hr away from me.

Tech forum is coming over tomorrow (6/28) with Vbox and his Scanmytesla data device.
We are going to be testing the motor output/how to install and set up/and 0-60 testing.

I need some data if anyone has it on oem/tesla boost motor outputs so we can compare if someone can message me or post.
I know its on here somewhere.

...I need some data if anyone has it on oem/tesla boost motor outputs so we can compare...
I have some newer car data not yet put in the latest Performance Metrics. Would love to get an SMT runlog on your tests. I can even process raw CANBus files.

It is possible that the device hides it's performance increase from SMT.

Last edited:
Reactions: omkar
Tech forum is coming over tomorrow (6/28) with Vbox and his Scanmytesla data device.
We are going to be testing the motor output/how to install and set up/and 0-60 testing.

I need some data if anyone has it on oem/tesla boost motor outputs so we can compare if someone can message me or post.
I know its on here somewhere.

Sounds like awesome research! I just dunno why the IGENEXT wouldn’t do this ahead of time. You’d think someone selling software would produce graphs / data / metrics to upsell their product. Maybe I’m too catered to like how APR does it. Either way...excited for the results. I’m eyeing stage III if/when it comes out

How will Tesla know? I have Wifi in my garage also.

They don't even need the wifi to know. They can know simply by measuring how fast the car accelerates compared to how fast the config you purchased should be able to accelerate- then send back data to the mothership anytime the first exceeds the second.

The idea this is "invisible" to Tesla is complete nonsense- it'd be trivial for them to detect it if they wish to.

Just got done shooting video.
Consistent 3.9 0-60 5 times.
I think with cooler temps it has more in it, plus had 2 people in the car (385+ pounds total)
Temp 85 degrees and 85%soc.

Unfort we were unable to use the scanmytesla function because you have to buy subscriptions to different cars and didnt feel the data was worth it to do it.
I did a complete walk thru of install and set up on a iphone explaining step by step set up including the auto present door feature.

Make sure you follow TechForum on youtube for the video drop in the next day or two after he is done editing.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi