Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The people on the phone don't know any more than we do.. those decisions are made much higher up.
Just spoke to LV and was told they aren’t insuring it at the moment and don’t know whether they will this year. 🤷🏼‍♂️
They would be more useful if LV= Luncheon Vouchers! Ah! OK. Back in the day when I were a lad and all this was woods and fields.......

5th year with DL as been the insurer for our X. With all the talk about inflation I expected a big jump in renewal premiums. The renewal was more expensive than last year but only by £15, I cannot be bothered to shop around given how cheap the quote is already :).

51883692837_20b8524aff_c_d.jpg

5th year with DL as been the insurer for our X. With all the talk about inflation I expected a big jump in renewal premiums. The renewal was more expensive than last year but only by £15, I cannot be bothered to shop around given how cheap the quote is already :).

51883692837_20b8524aff_c_d.jpg
Same date mine renews! My DL quote was cheaper than last year (went from £600ish to £500ish). Admiral (just quoted): £1200. Confused cheapest: £830 (Privilege, never heard of them). It's such a shambles of a system. As someone posted above, putting a higher voluntary excess resulted in a higher premium!

I've been emailing Aimee at NOVO directly and just had a quote for MY LR today. It was just over £1200, a little more expensive than Admiral (£924) but I do like this:

• Agreed value cover for the Tesla
• All repairs carried out at a Tesla Approved Repairer
• Fully Comprehensive cover for driving other vehicles for you and your spouse, as long as the vehicle is insured and you have the owner’s permission
• Replacement Tesla loan vehicle whilst your own vehicle is repaired – regardless of whether fault or non-fault
• 182 days of EU driving cover – Unlimited trips
• UK Breakdown cover
• Uninsured driver protection
• New vehicle replacement
• Personal belongings cover up to £1,500
• Legal expenses cover
looking to pick an insurer, is this matched by any other large brand competitor (i.e. admiral / churchill)

Has everyone tried an Admiral multi car quote if they have more than one car.

MY alone with them was £500 but when I added the Wife’s 2018 A3 e-tron, it only went to £630. £630 for both our cars, I think, is a bargain.

For some context, we are 44 and 43 with max no claims in Shrewsbury. Both SD&C

Has everyone tried an Admiral multi car quote if they have more than one car.

MY alone with them was £500 but when I added the Wife’s 2018 A3 e-tron, it only went to £630. £630 for both our cars, I think, is a bargain.

For some context, we are 44 and 43 with max no claims in Shrewsbury. Both SD&C
Admiral multi car quote was an extra 250 for M3 and a 09 Golf. Taking the total to 1500

However admiral will not use a tesla approved repairer unlike novo