Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally picked up my MYLR white/black 19” w/Tow today. Had 3 miles on it. Came with new door trim and cargo shelf. No matrix lights. Fortunately no exterior issues. And so far I have not seen any interior issues either. Did ACH payment after inspecting the vehicle and gave balance of payment through credit union check. Signed few docs, was given the keys. Was asked to watch video tutorial for features and setup. Overall good experience. Was in and out in 20 mins. Loving the ride so far.

Good luck to all people with upcoming delivery.

Finally picked up my MYLR white/black 19” w/Tow today. Had 3 miles on it. Came with new door trim and cargo shelf. No matrix lights. Fortunately no exterior issues. And so far I have not seen any interior issues either. Did ACH payment after inspecting the vehicle and gave balance of payment through credit union check. Signed few docs, was given the keys. Was asked to watch video tutorial for features and setup. Overall good experience. Was in and out in 20 mins. Loving the ride so far.

Good luck to all people with upcoming delivery.
You're not done with us! Pictures and a smile!
I'd prefer the door trim and cargo shelf if I had to do without one or the other.

I was supposed to take delivery today of my Austin built MYLR white, tow, but I got a text Saturday and I picked it up early. I did get the matrix headlights, but no mobile connector - I ordered it with the code yesterday. I am in love with my car! We went from the dealership to a winery and they had free charging at the winery - bonus! I have never been this excited to drive a car!
What’s your VIN?? I just got a VIN assigned with A015… hoping it has the matrix lights.

Reactions: Gary.F

Attachments

• A76E8551-ACA1-4A7E-82A4-03970E10294D.jpeg
    A76E8551-ACA1-4A7E-82A4-03970E10294D.jpeg
    713.3 KB · Views: 102
  • D0004213-31CA-42B9-BB42-A748122C799E.jpeg
    D0004213-31CA-42B9-BB42-A748122C799E.jpeg
    680.6 KB · Views: 77
I wonder how the potential rail strike this Friday and current rail “slow down” is affecting deliveries.
I got a VIN on 9/9 and text that my MYLR7 (F547, EDD 9/22-26) had departed the factory on 9/11, but no text yet (9/15) to schedule delivery appointment.
Maybe I just need to be more patient?
I texted Tesla 9/17 to ask about delivery appointment and they said a text would arrive soon. Sure enough, later that day I got the delivery text. I’m scheduled for Thursday!
They emailed the mobile charger coupon code so I am not expecting a charger in the vehicle.

They emailed the mobile charger coupon code so I am not expecting a charger in the vehicle.
I got my code today as well, and placed the order immediately. I suppose I could have waited to see, and used it for something else, but I get the feeling this is pretty accurate based on what people have said so far.

What?! I thought I was doing the worst with Oct 6-20. What did you order? And is there anything outstanding in your account (e.g. expired financing, expired trade in)? You may want to talk to your SA.
I ordered Jan 21,

Interestingly, I had two 2, 2 week windows. In Aug and then sept (16-30) but then a week back it changed to Dec 2022. It’s frustrating that I might get it very close to December when there’s a potential rebate from next year. I’m not into rebate if I get the car now but waiting for 11 month and getting right before Jan is frustrating. I added a tow but that was in July. Car model is - red, 20 inch wheel, tow, 5 seat. Those that are saying red color and 20” wheel gets delivered soon aren’t completely true.

Reactions: Gary.F and ohmman
I ordered Jan 21,

Interestingly, I had two 2, 2 week windows. In Aug and then sept (16-30) but then a week back it changed to Dec 2022. It’s frustrating that I might get it very close to December when there’s a potential rebate from next year. I’m not into rebate if I get the car now but waiting for 11 month and getting right before Jan is frustrating. I added a tow but that was in July. Car model is - red, 20 inch wheel, tow, 5 seat. Those that are saying red color and 20” wheel gets delivered soon aren’t completely true.
I'm surprised then. I assume yours will be coming out of Austin, and I'm almost positive mine will as well. It seems like Austin built a bunch of MYLRs with tow packages late August/early Sept. Now, it seems like they're building a bunch with 20" wheels. I'm surprised that none of those batches included a red with tow and 20".

Reactions: Gary.F
What is the deal with these Model Ys at Austin that aren't being lined up to go on a truck? Are they waiting for an inspection? Or charging?

Also, it looks like all the Models Ys that were lined up to go on trucks are gone.

Attachments

• 20220918_182305.jpg
    20220918_182305.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 54