Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just moved to 10/6 - 10/20. Unfortunately Tesla doesn't typically deliver in the first month of the quarter, so I guess it'll be November or December.
Ugh. Hopefully you'll get a surprise change like some have here. Not sure what the algorithm does behind the scenes to move these dates around; I don't imagine it's managed by a human given how they jump.

My EDD just moved to 10/6 - 10/20. Unfortunately Tesla doesn't typically deliver in the first month of the quarter, so I guess it'll be November or December.
I kept an eye on that here during July and it was really only the first week to week and a half that no VINs were reported. Lots of VINs flowing by end of second week.

Reactions: PaulSeivert
I wonder how the potential rail strike this Friday and current rail “slow down” is affecting deliveries.
I got a VIN on 9/9 and text that my MYLR7 (F547, EDD 9/22-26) had departed the factory on 9/11, but no text yet (9/15) to schedule delivery appointment.
Maybe I just need to be more patient?

• Informative
Reactions: PaulSeivert
My delivery is tomorrow. Do I need to do my down payment via ACH now Or can I do it tomorrow after looking at the car. Pls let me know

Thanks!
I had my pickup yesterday. I did ACH plaid payment through the app before I left home. No problems.

The pickup was very smooth. I traded in my Model S, a little sad as she was a great car. Spent about 5-10 minutes signing papers and the SA installed my plates from the MS onto my new Y.

Car was charged to 90% 288 miles. It was a busy day for me as I was in between night shifts, so drove the 60 miles home, took a nap, and did the 125 mile round trip to work, back home with miles to spare. Nice to have a big battery again, the old S couldn’t pull that trip off. The ride is smoother and acceleration quicker than I expected. The smaller screen and less info display is going to take some getting used to. The ginormous map in the Model S is really nice. Busy day and night so quick pic below.

Attachments

• 9A71F41A-D559-469D-B6A7-12E54C4725AB.jpeg
    9A71F41A-D559-469D-B6A7-12E54C4725AB.jpeg
    679 KB · Views: 71