Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lifetime Wh/mi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live near Boston....pedal to the metal Mad Max-ian driving skills are way more applicable than "10 and 2, 190 wh/mi"....

you can have both, actually. the bulk of my commute is efficient, where mad max skills increase exponentially once I get inside the I95 perimeter.

I'm actually quite proud that I have safe and defensive driving skills but am able to turn on masshole skills on-demand ;)

Question for you McHoffa... I find the feature request page most interesting and important. I've added my own thumbs-up, comments and my own requests already. BUT... what's the deal with it? Any idea what it will be used for? We're just in an echo chamber so far. Unless this can be given to Tesla, we're just wasting our time, it seems. Also... the page NEEDs a proper search engine to avoid duplicates (As I've already mistakenly done).

Wow!!!
Our Model 3 LR RWD with Aero Wheels was a great choice for my wife. She’s had it just over a year. (Mid 14,000s VIN)
237 wh/mi over 6,777 miles as of today.
~ 1.9 cents per mile in SW Washington State. Cheap hydroelectric @~8 cents per kilowatt with no TOU...
An electric car here was a no brainer.
Especially since we were able to get the full tax credit and an exemption on sales tax for the first $32,000 plus our trade in.
9EEBD6C7-1ABF-48BA-9E75-224A0BAE1D87.jpeg

I'm about 11k miles, 251 Wh/mi lifetime. I took delivery in November 2018 so I take it as winter driving affected the efficiency and I pretty much had to use forced air heat cause I have a kid in the back. I also drive pretty fast so there's that.

I'm now getting around 200 - 220 Wh/mi.

Just to add a bit of perspective...
while my wife drives the April 2018 Model 3 LR RWD , I drive a March 2018 Model S 100D. I have put nearly 17k on the MS.
315 wh/mi. (2.52 cents/mile) @8 cents per kilowatt. So, still practically free.
Although ~2,200 miles round trip from WA to CA with free unlimited supercharging.
BBC71ADA-1C9A-41E3-B678-3FB377D3218F.jpeg

Wow!!!
Our Model 3 LR RWD with Aero Wheels was a great choice for my wife. She’s had it just over a year. (Mid 14,000s VIN)
237 wh/mi over 6,777 miles as of today.
~ 1.9 cents per mile in SW Washington State. Cheap hydroelectric @~8 cents per kilowatt with no TOU...
An electric car here was a no brainer.
Especially since we were able to get the full tax credit and an exemption on sales tax for the first $32,000 plus our trade in.
View attachment 401198