Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car on 20/3/15. It's been great so far and has completely lived up to expectations. Every day I find clever new features.
It's so much fun to drive! Acceleration is amazing.
I want to reassure others that Tesla delivered exactly as promised for me.
From the time I placed my order, the delivery date was March. I watched it progress from 'sourcing parts' to 'building' to 'in transit' etc.
As expected, delivery occurred on 20 March.
It's been great buying direct from the company as support has been available whenever I needed it.
I'm off to drive now!

I picked up my car on 20/3/15. It's been great so far and has completely lived up to expectations. Every day I find clever new features.
It's so much fun to drive! Acceleration is amazing.
I want to reassure others that Tesla delivered exactly as promised for me.
From the time I placed my order, the delivery date was March. I watched it progress from 'sourcing parts' to 'building' to 'in transit' etc.
As expected, delivery occurred on 20 March.
It's been great buying direct from the company as support has been available whenever I needed it.
I'm off to drive now!

Well done Kayto, congratulations. It is not so for those of us who have purchased the Ds. We are the wretched refuse. What started out as March, has kept marching on to Late October.

Well done Kayto, congratulations. It is not so for those of us who have purchased the Ds. We are the wretched refuse. What started out as March, has kept marching on to Late October.

ZTrekus - whilst it is frustrating it is no different to what the initial batch of owners went through waiting for first RHD cars to be released and then the other RHD markets to open up before Australia. If you can manage to hold on it will happen eventually and the wait will be worth it.

ZTrekus - whilst it is frustrating it is no different to what the initial batch of owners went through waiting for first RHD cars to be released and then the other RHD markets to open up before Australia. If you can manage to hold on it will happen eventually and the wait will be worth it.

Thank you TesAus you are right. Being an early adopter of modern technology has its pros and cons. And anyway as frustrating as it is, it is also terribly exciting at the same time.

Congratulations Kayto,

Welcome to the club!. You're exceedingly privileged to have had a timely and reliable delivery schedule- as far as I can tell your the first in Australia.... Well Done(Tesla). maybe-just maybe they've sorted the initial delivery debacle issues.....
Now to NOT get tickets while you acquaint yourself with your new rocket:scared:

Great to see One Gear's video - nice to see that someone else from Canberra has already proved the bus/train/walk method of picking up the car from Sydney.

I've switched my order to an 85D instead of an 85 given the new pricing and updated performance - for about $5k more I gain range and acceleration and lose the power liftgate. I already had my order set for Delivery in September, so assuming they stick to the current schedule it shouldn't add too much to the wait. I also like the new blue, so I've changed to that instead of grey.
Some of my order details that are missing on the spreadsheet: 19" wheels, textile interior.

Great to see One Gear's video - nice to see that someone else from Canberra has already proved the bus/train/walk method of picking up the car from Sydney.

I've switched my order to an 85D instead of an 85 given the new pricing and updated performance - for about $5k more I gain range and acceleration and lose the power liftgate. I already had my order set for Delivery in September, so assuming they stick to the current schedule it shouldn't add too much to the wait. I also like the new blue, so I've changed to that instead of grey.
Some of my order details that are missing on the spreadsheet: 19" wheels, textile interior.

changed - thanks!