Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of connectivity Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it is ATT wireless, the outage map seems to correlate to the locations mentioned, here's the link in case AT&T Outage Info: Map, Reports, Problems History
att

We are not really on that map, and our att phones are all great. Tesla is not connecting.

That's not an official map fr ATT, is it?

Was on way to pick up kids, all was normal. Halfway there, maps would not load, internet radio stopped. There were no bars at the time.

While waiting for the kids, I had cell reception again, (2-3 bars LTE) but no data loaded. I rebooted the main screen, no fix.

One way home, cell reception ramped up to full bars LTE, but still, nothing loaded, no maps, no internet radio, no web browser.

Got home, it reconnected to wifi and everything loaded again.

We use ATT for our cell phones, and they were working perfectly the whole time.

Thoughts?
Completely down in Atlanta. Tesla should have done that deal with Verizon!

Was on way to pick up kids, all was normal. Halfway there, maps would not load, internet radio stopped. There were no bars at the time.

While waiting for the kids, I had cell reception again, (2-3 bars LTE) but no data loaded. I rebooted the main screen, no fix.

One way home, cell reception ramped up to full bars LTE, but still, nothing loaded, no maps, no internet radio, no web browser.

Got home, it reconnected to wifi and everything loaded again.

We use ATT for our cell phones, and they were working perfectly the whole time.

Thoughts?
Looks like someone tripped over a cord or forgot to pay the bill. Two most likely scenarios.