Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bay area folks: I have a friend who plans to cancel his brand new Red LR RWD 19 inch, black interior M3 (delivery is suppose to be today). If someone is still looking for a car before federal credit ends - PM me and I may be able to help you. This car has a $700 discount.

Bay area folks: I have a friend who plans to cancel his brand new Red LR RWD 19 inch, black interior M3 (delivery is suppose to be today). If someone is still looking for a car before federal credit ends - PM me and I may be able to help you. This car has a $700 discount.

Maybe let folks know if it was an "inventory" car or a custom factory order - this way folks know if it has things like HW3 or 2.5, Homelink, etc.

I took delivery of my Long Range Rear Wheel Drive Model 3 yesterday at the Rockville Maryland service center. The car was straight up perfect with white on white. I do have a question though for others getting theirs. Did any of you get the 14-50 plug adapter for the mobile charger? Also I did not get any USB cables in my car.
Congratulations! I took delivery on 6/22. My car did not come with them either.

Reactions: SMAlset
Just got back from from "home" delivery. In all actuality I talked to the driver and picked up where another person was doing their pickup since it was easier for both of us that way, and he was taking my trade in with him anyways. Build overall looks really good. Didn't see any paint problems and the interior is great. No homelink (ordered 5/29) so that will be an email and a prayer. 1 day short of a month and glad to be in under the wire for the rebate.

Never did a test drive so taking off in it the first time was amazing. The regen breaking takes some getting used to since I tend to be a coaster. The red just pops and makes the care look amazing. (Blue is my second favorite, so you #bluefans please go easy on me)

Thanks to everyone here for the tips, tricks,and support through the process. Hope it ends just as well for everyone else out there still waiting on a car. Maybe see some of you at a supercharger on a road trip someday!
65258052_10157358821164253_3090296752645865472_n.jpg

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 64
Took deliver of my white/black/Aeros this morning.

The DA was very patient, let me nook up to the super charger as we were examining the car. Topped to 90%, then moved it to an adjacent lot and continued with checking the features etc.

Quality is good. No paint issues.... Trim is good except for few spots, they fixed it right away. The bottom panel, between the doors and battery popped out in the middle. DA simply pushed it back up! This is a delicate car. Most cars these are, I guess.

It was great, this forum helped me prep for the delivery, and the car. First thing we did was to pop the USB for TeslaCam and sentry mode.

I had to avoid tolls on way back, took a lot longer than usual..

Auto pilot was amazing in slow/regular traffic alike. Amazing feature!

Still adjusting the seat for comfort and the a/c air flow.

Hope y'all have great experiences as well.

Cheers!

Picked up my LR RWD MSM today .

Had 2 issues. There was a large scuff/scrape on the back of the trunk which I have no idea how they missed but they were able to fix on the spot.
The second is the driver's side window is all scratched up. They wrote a due bill for replacement which hopefully won't be 3 months, can't get it tinted until window is replaced.
Built 6/18, no homelink or 14-50 adapter.

Other than that seems to be perfect. Panel gaps are good, could not find anything wrong with the interior, AP calibrated quickly and worked great. Awesome car.
In all I am happy with it getting in under the tax credit deadline.

Picked mine up today!

Good news on the big stuff, no glass or paint issues. No panel/gap issues.

Smallish bad news, the phone mount tray will not pop up. So we have no option to place our phones where they belong until they provide a fix. Gonna have to spend probably 2h bringing it back for a fix. Also, really cheap move by Tesla to not include the phone cables on a premium interior car. Those things couldnt cost more than a buck a piece to make and you're gonna make people buy them! Come on Tesla, really disappointing. Now we have to order and wait for these dumb things.

Picked up my LR RWD MSM today .

Had 2 issues. There was a large scuff/scrape on the back of the trunk which I have no idea how they missed but they were able to fix on the spot.
The second is the driver's side window is all scratched up. They wrote a due bill for replacement which hopefully won't be 3 months, can't get it tinted until window is replaced.
Built 6/18, no homelink or 14-50 adapter.

Other than that seems to be perfect. Panel gaps are good, could not find anything wrong with the interior, AP calibrated quickly and worked great. Awesome car.
In all I am happy with it getting in under the tax credit deadline.
I didn't get the 14-50 plug either but I don't think they include it anymore because it's not shown on the product page but did you get the charging cables for the center console? I ask because I didn't.

Picked mine up today!

Good news on the big stuff, no glass or paint issues. No panel/gap issues.

Smallish bad news, the phone mount tray will not pop up. So we have no option to place our phones where they belong until they provide a fix. Gonna have to spend probably 2h bringing it back for a fix. Also, really cheap move by Tesla to not include the phone cables on a premium interior car. Those things couldnt cost more than a buck a piece to make and you're gonna make people buy them! Come on Tesla, really disappointing. Now we have to order and wait for these dumb things.
ah so it seems they aren't included, that's a little nickle and dime action but o well, also you should sign up for a service appointment though the app. It will most likely have you set up a mobile service appointment to fix something like that.