Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 3/11 from San Diego
  • LR RWD
  • Black/Black
  • Aero Wheels
I received a call over the weekend for a same day pickup for a Black LR/RWD with white interior or a Blue LR/RWD with black interior and both were being offered with the free upgrade for leather/paint. I declined on both and still waiting for a car in my spec.

I would have accepted either one of those. I wonder why they haven’t offered that to me. I’m in Orange County so I could easily pickup a San Diego car.

People should really update the

Are you a previous owner or why are you getting a vin before me? I ordered on 3/2 the same configuration you did.

I am a day one reservation holder, but I guess my delivery date is wrong... I got a call from my delivery adviser last night and he said my delivery date was automated and not correct and that end of week was best case scenario. Oh well, just glad to have a VIN.

This is quite odd as I ordered the exact same config on 3/7 and am still waiting with zero word from Tesla, and I’m also in Orange County. I can’t see how someone in the same location, with the same config, orders 10 days later and instantly gets matched? Clearly this isn’t a first come first serve situation.
Guess I spoke a bit too soon, just got the delivery text for 3/20 as well, invites must have just been delayed.

Been lurking on this thread for awhile but will finally post my own details.

Ordered 3/14
Black/Black
18" wheels

Received email from Delivery Advisor 3/15
Changed color to White/Black 3/16
Delivery notification 3/19; scheduled for 3/28

Delivery to Texas so that may have caused some delivery delay due to paperwork having to be done pre-delivery.

My VIN just showed up on the website with a delivery date of tomorrow. I’m out of town so that’s not going to happen but nice to see a VIN.

Where in the website did it show? I've been stuck with the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" for some time now. Ordered 3/4, black, no additional options.

Where in the website did it show? I've been stuck with the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" for some time now. Ordered 3/4, black, no additional options.

It'll show up on the right hand side just below the reservation number

upload_2019-3-19_11-27-23.png

• Helpful
Reactions: harrismoe
Just received a Next Steps for Model 3 delivery email saying action required on things I've already done. Delivery location, license, etc... I did all of this right after placing the order 2 and half weeks ago. Their communication is laughably bad. As a stock owner and future owner, it really has me seeing the company in a new, negative light.