Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: 6/2019 Build
AP3 as well installed

Black/ White Interior 19inch wheels LR RWD

Tentative Delivery date: June 23rd

They said the car is still in Fremont , CA and is being transported to Florida.

Great to hear some Florida orders are coming, though I have a different configuration than yours. I'm waiting for mine in Tampa and my sales advisor emailed me saying that my car should be on a shipment that will be here in 8 days. Don't know if that warrants a VIN number today or tomorrow. I've even checked my account and still shows nothing.

Great to hear some Florida orders are coming, though I have a different configuration than yours. I'm waiting for mine in Tampa and my sales advisor emailed me saying that my car should be on a shipment that will be here in 8 days. Don't know if that warrants a VIN number today or tomorrow. I've even checked my account and still shows nothing.

Sounds like all the Florida people might be riding over together lol

Reactions: G78M3
Yeah, i was depressed when i saw that my account still had RN number, BUT, from previous posts, you can look at the Source Code, and find the '5YJ' string, and BAM!!

Now working on MVPA.. hopefully i can get this car this weekend!! what a way to start a weekend. hang in there you guys. Mine was exactly 3 weeks since ordered it before i got a VIN.

Same here but sadly no vin even in source code yet :(
No VIN on mine either... BTW got a call from my sales guy, basically saying that they are still completely in the dark, neither him nor sales manager nor district manager have heard any update from Fremont on the LR RWD batch... and offering a local demo car, but that one does not work for me as I want black interior, not white. So I'll just keep waiting and refreshing endlessly...

YES SIR! and it's 100% confirmed. They sent me the window sticker. Says 6/2019 production date.
Wow! Honestly though you could probably see the panic in me when everyone was getting theirs and I didn't see anything, but this was the first HARD evidence I've heard in a month. You basically have said we all getting one! I'm guessing those who haven't yet (including myself) will probably be getting their VINs by the end of the day or tomorrow morning.

Wow! Honestly though you could probably see the panic in me when everyone was getting theirs and I didn't see anything, but this was the first HARD evidence I've heard in a month. You basically have said we all getting one! I'm guessing those who haven't yet (including myself) will probably be getting their VINs by the end of the day or tomorrow morning.
Whoever had that person give the Friday Saturday insight... Is really connected. Their inside info was right on the money! .

Btw number to call is 1-888-518-3752