Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the LR trims are AWD in Tampa on Tesla's site. They wouldn't post LR RWD models as existing inventory since you can't configure them on their website, otherwise I'd have my car by now. Only RWD trims are in SR+.
Here is listing I saw just now at the Atlanta store. LR RWD for immediate sale. These inventory cars have VIN's 346xxx so definitely a new batch of LR RWD cars. Now if they will just make one for me...
LR RWD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lax1mxb
There are almost 20 LR RWD's listed just now on ev-cpo.com. They all have 19' wheel and the premium interior. Looks like they were going for higher margin trims on their first batch of new LR RWD cars (no surprise!). Hopefully this next batch will include some 18" with black interiors for the rest of us still locked up in the waiting room!

Reactions: KatieA
So hey everyone. I ordered an MSM/black/18 on 6/3 (originally was an SR+ on 5/26) and tried using the source code to look for a VIN. One came up, but it’s nothing like the ones I’ve seen here. It ends in 06813... I used the VIN decoder and it shows something completely different from what I ordered. Any ideas? It also says “request callback” a few lines about the “VIN”. Any ideas?