Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a Euro website.. they're probably trying to simplify out of country orders. Order logistics are a mess even in the US at this point looking at everyone's varied experiences. Sucks that they still operate like a startup for customer service.. just hope most of us don't have to deal with service too much.

I think despite no more production, people who already have orders in will get their cars. They probably produced a couple of hundred more than the orders they had to make sure everyone got in. I bet the people who don't have orders in yet will get the cars for a much better inventory deals than what we're paying. For example, I placed the order because my OA said no deals any more. I've seen at least 6 AWDs sold for less than my rwd order in the past week alone, and that's what was online so must've been way more adjusted cars sold. So if you haven't ordered it yet, just try and get an inventory car, you'll pay way less than what the rest of us are paying.

Hey BamaDriver. Congrats on the purchase/VIN. I think you make four of us in this waiting room. Where are you taking delivery and do you have a date yet? I am taking delivery in Nashville, hoping for 6/21.
I’m hoping for next Saturday in Atlanta/Roswell because I’ll be there anyway. My delivery agent hasn’t gotten the delivery dates nailed down yet. So I’m still waiting to hear if that will work.

I got an email from the delivery staff in Nashville/Brentwood today for pickup on 6/23. Got a VIN this morning.

Gonna be a long wait!

By the way, looks like the VINs are given out by delivery geography. Noticed several Alabama order had the same sequence.

I GOT ONE!!!! It was in the source code!! I made myself stop looking for a few hours. 2 hours ago, it wasn't there and now it is! Vins for all!! Blue/black, 18 inch, 356xxx, ordered 5/28.
If it helps anyone, I finally called Tesla to ask about delivery, as my vin is in my source code but not otherwise visible. She said that it's showing as currently in production. She doesn't expect it to get to South Florida until the 24th. So, my delivery is scheduled after that.

No VIN yet for me.....keep checking. MNS/BLack/18" ordered 5/28. Where can I find some info on how to check the source code for the VIN.
If you're in chrome, right click on the screen with your information, chose to view the source, then control f and search for 5yj. If you are on your phone, type view-source: before the site in the chrome bar. The highlight any word, choose find and again type 5yj.

Reactions: SoManyM3s
Called Buena Park delivery. WHT/WHT 18 Aeros they said my car is in production, but they are expecting a batch of LR RWD in their site late next week. Also said LR RWD are being batch produced a they are off the menu (aren't all M3s batch produced? Just not as frequent as Splus and AWD). Final story was expect a VIN soon for delivery late next week.

Reactions: lax1mxb
Called Buena Park delivery. WHT/WHT 18 Aeros they said my car is in production, but they are expecting a batch of LR RWD in their site late next week. Also said LR RWD are being batch produced a they are off the menu (aren't all M3s batch produced? Just not as frequent as Splus and AWD). Final story was expect a VIN soon for delivery late next week.
Pretty similar for most white builds.. seems like most white have been assigned vins today and are still on the line..