Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,,, does it come out to 49900, I've got the same thing and and super debating whether white is worth the extra 4k
also why did you say extra 4k? white is a 1500 dollar add on. only color that's included is black. the extra money is 1500 from the wheels and 1000 for the white seats

so white paint 1500 + 19in wheels 1500 + white seats 1000 = 4000

Reactions: 3Sweet
That makes sense 4k more than base,
but, are you thrilled with the white/white 19 rim combo
for the extra cost?
to be honest I reserved it just because I was scared they might not fulfill all the orders but apparently that seems to be Europe only now according to the guy working for tesla but their info and who you talk to seems to change everyday.

as for your question about white on white I think it looks nice. black is a no go and I could always get it wrapped a different color if I get tired of white

if you want a stock rear wheel long range they had one on there to order earlier today don't know if it's gone
Edit: seems to be gone

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
Those of you who recently picked up your car, how was the delivery experience, how long did the whole thing take, were there defects, etc.
Just picked up my M3 a few hours ago. Process was really smooth. Haven't found any defects and I've been smiling the whole time.

Attachments

• 20190619_130411.jpg
    20190619_130411.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 81
Congrats! any chance it included homelink or you were able to get them to agree to adding it later?
Great question.

TL;DR It's not installed, but they will issue a due bill to get it installed for free.

As we were going through the delivery process, I asked if it had HomeLink installed. My delivery advisor said it didn't and I went on to say it would be great to have it since I had reserved about 2 weeks before it was removed as a standard feature. He told me he had to consult with the sales team and left us for a few minutes. He came back to let me know that he would draft up a due bill before end of the day and it would be taken care of since I had reserved before the cutoff.

Reactions: neroden
Those of you who recently picked up your car, how was the delivery experience, how long did the whole thing take, were there defects, etc.

I know my first post was a bit brief, so here I'll outline my wife's and my delivery experience.

We had a 10 AM appointment and arrived about 5 minutes before the showroom opened. We went inside and a sales advisor greeted us and told us where we could wait until our DA was available. About 10 minutes later, our DA came in and said hello and could we go to my trade in so he could record mileage, etc. There was small talk back and forth and we got to the trade in. He recorded what he needed (we were about 50 miles over the 1000 mile limit). We walked back inside while he prepped our paperwork. Another 20 minutes went by and he showed us into the delivery area and we handled the trade in first. It was a very smooth process and we received the quoted trade in value even though we were slightly over the 1000 mile trade limit (for the original quote). Next I presented to cashier's checks for the amount of the car and we filled out the paperwork to take ownership of our M3. It too was a smooth process. When our DA left for a few minutes, my wife and I took some time to look over the car. The paint looked great and I didn't see any obvious issues such as seal problems, paint defects and the like. I will say I wasn't going to use a fine tooth comb and a ruler to look over panel gaps, etc. Over all the build quality looks good. After all the paperwork was taken care of I asked about HomeLink. Our DA said it wasn't installed and if I wanted it, that would be an additional charge. I explained that it would be great to have it included as I had reserved about 2 weeks before it was dropped as a standard feature. He told me that he would consult with the sales team as how to handle the situation. Next we got into the car and he helped my wife and I pair our phones and key cards. He also showed us a few features and we were done. He left us for a few minutes while he talked with the sales team. My wife and I looked over the car a little more while we waited (still finding nothing, the car looks great). Our DA came back to let us know they would cover HomeLink with a due bill and he would draft it up later in the day (I was a little nervous about that but he seemed sincere). Off we went, leaving the delivery area to head home.

I received an e-mail message a little while ago from my DA saying he had written up a due bill and had contacted service to order the component. He also said service would reach out when it was ready to be installed.

Attachments

• 20190619_104200.jpg
    20190619_104200.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 65
I know my first post was a bit brief, so here I'll outline my wife's and my delivery experience.

We had a 10 AM appointment and arrived about 5 minutes before the showroom opened. We went inside and a sales advisor greeted us and told us where we could wait until our DA was available. About 10 minutes later, our DA came in and said hello and could we go to my trade in so he could record mileage, etc. There was small talk back and forth and we got to the trade in. He recorded what he needed (we were about 50 miles over the 1000 mile limit). We walked back inside while he prepped our paperwork. Another 20 minutes went by and he showed us into the delivery area and we handled the trade in first. It was a very smooth process and we received the quoted trade in value even though we were slightly over the 1000 mile trade limit (for the original quote). Next I presented to cashier's checks for the amount of the car and we filled out the paperwork to take ownership of our M3. It too was a smooth process. When our DA left for a few minutes, my wife and I took some time to look over the car. The paint looked great and I didn't see any obvious issues such as seal problems, paint defects and the like. I will say I wasn't going to use a fine tooth comb and a ruler to look over panel gaps, etc. Over all the build quality looks good. After all the paperwork was taken care of I asked about HomeLink. Our DA said it wasn't installed and if I wanted it, that would be an additional charge. I explained that it would be great to have it included as I had reserved about 2 weeks before it was dropped as a standard feature. He told me that he would consult with the sales team as how to handle the situation. Next we got into the car and he helped my wife and I pair our phones and key cards. He also showed us a few features and we were done. He left us for a few minutes while he talked with the sales team. My wife and I looked over the car a little more while we waited (still finding nothing, the car looks great). Our DA came back to let us know they would cover HomeLink with a due bill and he would draft it up later in the day (I was a little nervous about that but he seemed sincere). Off we went, leaving the delivery area to head home.

I received an e-mail message a little while ago from my DA saying he had written up a due bill and had contacted service to order the component. He also said service would reach out when it was ready to be installed.

The car looks stunning! Glad to hear the build quality is good and the delivery process smooth.

Reactions: darin_n
Just picked up my Model 3 yesterday from the Marina Del rey location in CA, and delivery went very smooth! Was missing my keycards but they replaced both within 10 minutes.

Car had no major problems that was visible and I took a pretty long checklist from this thread with me.

I’m a pretty happy camper! And to all those still waiting, There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is good!

6D32B619-A876-40AA-A8D5-613F802E4B9F.jpeg

Attachments

• 436D32E3-3E51-4976-8483-311456C0790B.jpeg
    436D32E3-3E51-4976-8483-311456C0790B.jpeg
    583 KB · Views: 67