Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Nope, always in Plaid. Acceleration doesn’t negatively impact safety scores, you just need to know when to use it to avoid having to brake hard or turn “aggressively“ (which, to me, is the most fun part of owning a performance car!)
Kudos to you! I was in chill mode for most of it because the hard acceleration usually lead to harder braking/turning for me!

Reactions: HighZ
To be honest the trickier part for me was navigating the notorious San Francisco hills and funky narrow streets with cars and people doing weird sh!t.. but it was a fun challenge!
That’s fair, SF traffic is pretty bad right? Must’ve been tough to keep that following distance in check

I’ve been down in LA during this whole safety score period, so driving during peak hours has been fun 😂

That’s fair, SF traffic is pretty bad right? Must’ve been tough to keep that following distance in check

I’ve been down in LA during this whole safety score period, so driving during peak hours has been fun 😂
Yeah, we got nothing on LA traffic up here, for sure. But a fair bit of tight exits and weird interchanges. I learned to let AP handle that stuff and mask the harsh braking/cornering all by itself ;)

To start, click the Software tab. Scroll to your software version number. If you’re fast enough, you might see a spinning wheel for a sec, then it will update to read “Your car software is up to date as of <date> <time>”

Wait one minute until your car’s time changes. Click on a different tab, then go back to the Software tab. It’ll check for an update and post the result of the check with the current time.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc