Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you post the wrong pic since they both indicate 25MPH?
Shoot! I should have proof-read better.

No, I mean to say it didn't recognize the 14mph, for either sign.

Could a moderator add a correction to my original post, or allow me to add a correction?

---

I'm blaming this on the DST time change last night.

End Daylight Saving Time, for the children.

Last edited:
Reactions: EVNow
Shoot! I should have proof-read better.

No, I mean to say it didn't recognize the 14mph, for either sign.

Could a moderator add a correction to my original post, or allow me to add a correction?

---

I'm blaming this on the DST time change last night.

End Daylight Saving Time, for the children.
You needed to proof-read this post better as well? DST change occurred early THIS a.m. at 2:00

No....equals THIS morning.
My wife and I grew up in towns 3 hours apart, in the same state, and our expressions for time our completely different.

I think you are implying that "last night" ends at the most recent midnight, and "this morning" starts then.

I think of "last night" as ending at the most recent sunrise. That's when this morning starts for me.

Toe-may-toe, ta-mah-toe.

Reactions: BossMan123
Your mistake is in assuming this a.m. can’t be night.

So, according to you, when did last night start and when did it end?
This is laughable. You are saying "my mistake" when in reality it is YOURS. It is NOT according to ME. It is according to FACT. Click here to go to Wikipedia to get your answer. Short answer is that night ends at 11:59 p.m. and morning starts at 12:00 a.m. despite the fact that the sun has not risen yet.

Reactions: Iain
This is laughable. You are saying "my mistake" when in reality it is YOURS. It is NOT according to ME. It is according to FACT. Click here to go to Wikipedia to get your answer. Short answer is that night ends at 11:59 p.m. and morning starts at 12:00 a.m. despite the fact that the sun has not risen yet.
Who gives a flying F?!

I already pasted the definition of night from dictionary.com. In Wikipedia page you linked can you quote what you are asserting here ?

It’s hilarious you think night ends at 12 “midnight”

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors