Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now almost 800....

7glwlr.jpg

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Happening now on TeslaFi

Pending Versions
VersionDownloadingWaiting For Wifi ConnectionInstallingReady To InstallScheduled To Install
2022.45.13 11.3.430110

1st vehicle installing now

Halfway down main page, 5 got it already, only 1 currently installing
Great. Let’s reinstate the pause on bantering - to see if this is a real roll out or not. The only grandfathered member shall be @Ramphex 😳
Me: I'm not getting my hopes up this time
The TeslaFi tab I've had open for three weeks:

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1614271530.png

No, maybe do get your hopes up. This Charlatan non @$$ kisser just got 11.3.4….

696C2B53-6D2C-47E5-A9A7-A4D9DA8EDFF9.png

Yes!! Definitely wide release on 2022.45.13 (11.3.4)!
Even a no-body like me from central Virginia is receiving/downloading this update now.

Can’t wait to install/use it, so I can post just how bad it is… just kidding, of course.
I don’t actually use FSDbeta very often. To be honest, the part I like the best about it is being able to show the nice, detailed visualizations full screen.

Yes!! Definitely wide release on 2022.45.13 (11.3.4)!
Even a no-body like me from central Virginia is receiving/downloading this update now.

Can’t wait to install/use it, so I can post just how bad it is… just kidding, of course.
I don’t actually use FSDbeta very often. To be honest, the part I like the best about it is being able to show the nice, detailed visualizations full screen.
By my old count, around release time over 3 days 1494 went to 3.3, so a 1 day push to 1000+ and counting means this is it, and like I said, today is end of quarter for TSLA

By my old count, around release time over 3 days 1494 went to 3.3, so a 1 day push to 1000+ and counting means this is it, and like I said, today is end of quarter for TSLA
What's the exact methodology to resetting the software update last checked days ago...? Do a service request... for what? Don't want Tesla to be getting crying-wolf requests...!

Reactions: FSDtester#1
The ol' finger hold and a soft reset? Didn't work for me sadly - but it seems like most people are getting v11 pushed so I'm not really waiting to burn my daily check anyhow
You don't burn your daily check, by the way. Since the date is several days back, the car thinks it wasn't last checked. I just confirmed this myself. It will check, say no update as of (in my case) March 26. Then you can close the window or move to a different tab, and then go back and check again and it will try to check. Still, says March 26 for me. So it goes.

Reactions: cowleggies
You don't burn your daily check, by the way. Since the date is several days back, the car thinks it wasn't last checked. I just confirmed this myself. It will check, say no update as of (in my case) March 26. Then you can close the window or move to a different tab, and then go back and check again and it will try to check. Still, says March 26 for me. So it goes.
In any case, the wait is over - I had 11.3.4 pushed to me a few minutes ago, just showed up when opening the app. Good fortune to you all, you should get yours soon