Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: Tesla Insurance Services in California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had USAA for 45 years....got my Model 3 in Jun of 2019.......My insurance is $372.50 every six months.....$745 a year.....I cant wait to see it in February 2020 because some people say after the first year it goes up because of the cost of parts.....Never have has any issues with USAA.....nobody can come close to their rates....clean record and no accidents....When I bought the M3, and called USAA, rates went up by $3........if you can get it, I would suggest you get a quote from them and see how much you scan save.....Notice how none of the advertisements on TV comparing the rates ever use USAA

Reactions: Axtrader
Yeah, Telsa is about double my current coverage. It will be hard for tesla to get new sign ups.

There is always that diehard segment of Tesla owners that will sign up no questions asked.
"Hey, who insures your cars?"
"Tesla, baby! WOO!"
"Oh, you must get great rates since you also own a Tesla."
"Nope, I pay 30% more than my old insurance. But that's the price of privilege. WOO!"

• Funny
Reactions: GreenT and duanra
Mine is going up with USAA at 240 each 6 months. USAA is created for service members. In the past 50 years I have been with them they have opened their insurance up to parents and siblings of the service member. May have opened to other relatives and to others who serve such as police and firefighters. Definitely work checking.

Only Teslas...

Can I insure other Tesla products with Tesla Insurance?
Tesla Insurance is a personal auto insurance product. Upon request, Tesla Insurance Services will place your non-Tesla auto policies with a relevant provider.