Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have black interior and it just jumped back to June 13- July 25. I think Tesla is intentionally doing this to freak us out and see if we will pay for the self driving feature. I'm guessing it has worked on many. Not me though I intend to rent it for a month to see if it is worth it. I check about every other day and it has probably jumped around more than 10 times now. I should have kept better records on this.

Reactions: Aviateur17
Just wondering if anyone getting delivery at Maplewood has the same updated EDD - end of this month? Just curious if the do deliveries to Maplewood in batches?

MYLR | 5 | Blue | Black | 19" | No Hitch | FSD added 4/2/2022
OD: 1/7/2022 | EDD April 26 - May 10 June 26 - August 7 July 29 - September 23

You can see my EDD updates in my signature below. I read elsewhere on TMC that Tesla typically does international orders (Mexico, Canada, etc.) early in the quarter (so April), then east coast, then midwest, then west coast at the end of the quarter. That would put us in the late May-early June timeframe which seems to match EDDs that some of us have.

I have black interior and it just jumped back to June 13- July 25. I think Tesla is intentionally doing this to freak us out and see if we will pay for the self driving feature. I'm guessing it has worked on many. Not me though I intend to rent it for a month to see if it is worth it. I check about every other day and it has probably jumped around more than 10 times now. I should have kept better records on this.

Great to hear some of us MN folks are starting to get VINs. I ordered 10/1 (MYLR, Red/black, 19" wheels, 5 seat, no FSD, no hitch) with original EDD of March-April. It moved 4 or 5 times between March and June...now has been stuck at August 20 - October 15 for the past 4 weeks. Frustrating for sure.

Mine updated today as well to a similar range of May 26-June 23. I'm also an order date of 10/31/21. Based on the Oct 2021 Order Delivery thread, New York and the east coast are getting deliveries in early May and then late May-early June will probably be heavy on midwest deliveries before the last two weeks of June focus on west coast deliveries for EOQ rush.

• Informative