Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Deposit Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be at the Natick location March 31st. Not sure on time yet. I am taking whole day off though because I am sure details will not be announced until last minute. Super pumped! Now trying to decide if I should put down reservation for 1 or 2....

Here's a question. My store is both a store and a service center. Service opens at 8:00am, store opens at 10:00am. But they share the same lobby/door. So if I show up before 10:00 will I have to wait until 10:00 or will they start taking reservations at 8:00? I was planning to swing by on my way to work but if I have to wait until 10:00 I'll need to take a half day off work.

Strider that's probably a question for your store/sc - maybe call them?

I will be in Dedham at some point on the 31st - IF our guy in King of Prussia PA (who we actually bought our MS from) can't do it over the phone like he's said he can. Granted he said that the day after the reveal date was announced and there is no guarantee that will actually be allowed - we will be following up as the date draws closer. If it must be done in person, I will drive up to Dedham.

Strider that's probably a question for your store/sc - maybe call them?

I will be in Dedham at some point on the 31st - IF our guy in King of Prussia PA (who we actually bought our MS from) can't do it over the phone like he's said he can. Granted he said that the day after the reveal date was announced and there is no guarantee that will actually be allowed - we will be following up as the date draws closer. If it must be done in person, I will drive up to Dedham.

Here's a question. My store is both a store and a service center. Service opens at 8:00am, store opens at 10:00am. But they share the same lobby/door. So if I show up before 10:00 will I have to wait until 10:00 or will they start taking reservations at 8:00? I was planning to swing by on my way to work but if I have to wait until 10:00 I'll need to take a half day off work.
The invitation to the reveal event says they will begin taking orders at 10 AM Pacific, if I read it right. So that means not until 1 PM here...

Fellow New Englanders,
News as of today is that they will take reservations starting at 10am! wooohoooo...
I plan on going to the Dedham store to reserve, and look at the Model X in person.
If anyone else is going to Dedham, would love to meet up.
Hopefully, work schedule doesn't screw things up for me though. :)

Fellow New Englanders,
News as of today is that they will take reservations starting at 10am! wooohoooo...
I plan on going to the Dedham store to reserve, and look at the Model X in person.
If anyone else is going to Dedham, would love to meet up.
Hopefully, work schedule doesn't screw things up for me though. :)

I'm sneaking into the Natick Mall early with the mall walkers that day.

Reactions: SureValla
I plan on being at the Dedham location in the morning (around 10am). Natick is closer, but the sales rep told me they had a Model X for people to see at that location, so I wanted to check that out. Also, haven't been to this location yet... figured may as well make it a trip with my S85.

@PeterK and @Gwgan - if you guys will be at Dedham, I'd love to see your MX, as well as get your thoughts, etc.

Side note, anyone planning a late night reveal party? Put up the Tesla M3 reveal on a big screen........ I can bring the chips and salsa! :)