Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Handover Event -- July 28, 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm a little underwhelmed as well. We know official ranges and speeds though. Still don't know features.

OMG! There are no features. We've all been told that. Wheels and color. Those are the choices the employees get. When your turn comes up, you may have additional options which will be able to be viewed on your configurator when the time comes. Seriously.

• Funny
Reactions: RVC and ohmman
And they are kind of eye watering. I don't see how the AWD is going to be less than the full 5k they ask for with the S (well until it is the only option).
Well, base models are nice, as promised. But when you add in what you want, it's not cheap. The rest of this year seems like it'll be the most interesting time to follow Tesla since the Roadster days.

Reactions: GSP
Well, they did keep to their selected PR line and continued the anti-sell. Man, was that livestream underwhelming and I'm kinda sorry for waking up at 06:45AM on a Saturday for that 20mins of nothing. The details that I wanted the livestream to convey I got out from the Electrek post, so much missed opportunity with the event.

As said in the other M3 thread, I was expecting a WWDC-type of a presentation where they drill down to the product itself and demo the many features it will have. Instead they went full on to the anti-sell and promoted S, "you can get one in two months".

I guess that I'll keep on sitting on my 31st of March reservation and wait on details for the P/AWD version(s).