Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I switched to black a week ago, immediately got a VIN, and delivery is set for the 29th. I'm happy to see the white interiors are coming out. I would have preferred that myself, but I'm not going to get too hung up on it. Still looking forward to my car and still plan on enjoying the hell out of it.
How long from getting a vin were you able to schedule delivery? I got vin on 4/12, still says check back later.

neighbor had a 1/10 long range AWD order, they changed the color a few times, but they took delivery yesterday.
Wow you AWD folks are crazy.... the AWD 0-60 is a completely different feeling than the rwd model... Its like a kids ride at disney vs the rock and roll express roller coaster. Crazy crazy crazy fast and that instant head back in the seat.

I see no need for the performance!!! the long range AWD car is insane!
As someone who just sold his 500whp Supra this AWD better be fast, or ill come back frowning at all this hype yall are talking about 😉

As someone who just sold his 500whp Supra this AWD better be fast, or ill come back frowning at all this hype yall are talking about 😉
I’ve got a 2018 long range (but just RWD) that is 0-60 in 5.2 I think? I took an AWD Highland (4.2 sec) for a test drive and honestly I was expecting it to feel even more than I did. I could tell it was more powerful than my current, but I didn’t get a head knocked back feeling on accelerating. Maybe I was too much expecting something closer to Plaid videos I’ve seen.
Having said all of that, if I do stick with the AWD (instead of Ludicrious), if they do an Acceleration Boost option, I’m very interested!

I’ve got a 2018 long range (but just RWD) that is 0-60 in 5.2 I think? I took an AWD Highland (4.2 sec) for a test drive and honestly I was expecting it to feel even more than I did. I could tell it was more powerful than my current, but I didn’t get a head knocked back feeling on accelerating. Maybe I was too much expecting something closer to Plaid videos I’ve seen.
Having said all of that, if I do stick with the AWD (instead of Ludicrious), if they do an Acceleration Boost option, I’m very interested!
Maybe the setting was on chill for your test drive

Reactions: LobsterLover
Wanted to share this post here. White interiors exist!

If you’re in one of these states with the same config, I’m sure you can contact your SA to assign a VIN!

Post in thread 'Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room'
Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room
Sorry all, just super excited about this stuff. Seeing them as available inventory on Tesla.com makes it official and I ordered within an hour of launch so this wait has been dreadful!

Gotcha, so pulled up a little on the front end, and a lot on the back.
Very excited to see these starting!
Just because it’s Tesla, my delivery date is now May 3 -10. They just can’t help themselves. Earlier today it was May 3-8. I’m thinking my car may be the first one loaded on the top or bottom tier and they have to make lots of stops on the way to Long Island.