Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally understand why and I am not trying to hate, but its so frustrating to see orders that went in a week after mine having earlier estimated delivery times just because I am in the north east.
I agree with you. That’s why I said earlier it makes more sense ( to me ) to send out orders based on who ordered first. But Tesla has their things ya know 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hopefully your order comes soon. Just try not to hyperfixate on it, that tends to make it seem longer.

I agree with you. That’s why I said earlier it makes more sense ( to me ) to send out orders based on who ordered first. But Tesla has their things ya know 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hopefully your order comes soon. Just try not to hyperfixate on it, that tends to make it seem longer.
As someone who majored partly in supply chain in college I get it, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it haha

Test drove the mini-S today, a '24 M3LR white/black and saw another in stealth grey on the lot. They really did a great job on it. Build quality, ambient light, excellent interior refinements, no rattles, quiet ride, better screen, etc. Very Impressive.

The regen is more subtle, or refined, like the MS but softer which required me to use the break as I got used to it, and the acceleration felt gradual.

Order date: 1/11
LR / Stealth Grey / 19” Nova / Black Interior
Estimate: Feb - Mar at order.
Updated to Feb 1-15 on 1/18.
Updated to Feb 20-March 26 on 1/28. :(
VIN: No

The day after selling my car in preparation for this arriving… they pushed my delivery date range. Annoying but I should have known better. Let my guard down.

To answer an earlier question about how firm these dates are, there’s your answer.

New launches always have delays. This is Tesla #7 for me and it’s mostly the norm.
2014 MS was on time.
2017 MS (new front end) delayed.
2019 MY (early batch) delayed.
2021 MS (non-Plaid) had tons of delays.
2024 Mod3 now delayed.
The only 2 that weren’t delayed recently were the in-stock 3’s for my kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon73 and Dayreg