Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
on the day i ordered it said - Jan - Feb, then I think by the end of the day or on 1/11 it changed to Feb 13-March 12 and has been Feb 13-March 12 since ~1/11
today was the first change I've had
That is a terrible news..

I have a similar configuration as you but I woke up with a good news (kind of). The EDD windows got smaller.

RWD/Grey/White/19"

OD: 1/17
EDD Update #1: Feb - Mar
EDD Update #2: Feb 13 - Mar 12 (stayed like this for almost a month)
EDD Update #3: Feb 25 - Mar 10 (updated this morning around 6am)

Hopefully your EDD changes soon!

Reactions: sydneylax
How? I’m paying cash and I’m waiting for it to prompt me for full payment..? I’m not financing or leasing- I’m literally willing to give my money now to get my car lol
Don’t stress lol I’ve been told from multiple different people, and google, that paying in advance does not benefit you in any way EDD wise.

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23 and xii_
How? I’m paying cash and I’m waiting for it to prompt me for full payment..? I’m not financing or leasing- I’m literally willing to give my money now to get my car lol
I chose cash option for now but willing to change it to finance once VIN is assigned. This is how I was told to do it by many Youtubers when I ordered my model Y a couple years back. Not sure if this expedites or not.

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23 and xii_
I chose cash option for now but willing to change it to finance once VIN is assigned. This is how I was told to do it by many Youtubers when I ordered my model Y a couple years back. Not sure if this expedites or not.
It doesn’t expedite it, it just makes sure you don’t have to do a credit check twice if your delivery date ends up going over the 60 day window for a credit application.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Woke up to bad news this morning. After almost a month of sitting still my EDD got pushed back.

AWD/Grey/White/18"

OD: 1/10 (app says 1/11)
EDD Update #2: Feb 13 - Mar 12
EDD Update #3 (today): Feb 28 - Mar 27

So still a 30 day window and it got pushed back a couple of weeks. This is kind of brutal.

Woke up to bad news this morning. After almost a month of sitting still my EDD got pushed back.

AWD/Grey/White/18"

OD: 1/10 (app says 1/11)
EDD Update #2: Feb 13 - Mar 12
EDD Update #3 (today): Feb 28 - Mar 27

So still a 30 day window and it got pushed back a couple of weeks. This is kind of brutal.
Damn that’s my same order date and build. I guess I should expect a delay as well. Where are you located if I may ask