Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just changed again! I ordered on 1/10. EDD1=jan-feb, EDD2=2/9-3/8, EDD3=2/24-3/23. As of this morning, EDD4=3/1-3/31. I sold my M3 ‘18 a few weeks ago and have been renting since then. How are others in NJ doing that order around 1/10?

Order date =1/10
Loc=NJ
M3 Highland LR
Black with white interior
18” Photon wheels
Exact same thing happened to me with the exact same edd’s and changes . The only difference is I ordered grey. This sucks!!!

Reactions: xii_
Question for everyone here:

Do you all have this collective gut feeling that maybe the LR M3 White interiors are going to be sent out in March? I understand they're having production delays, but I have this feeling that maybe it'll start flowing starting in March? That's just my 2 cents. What do the rest of you think? Do you see a scenario where Tesla pushes back deliveries to June? Imagine those who ordered in January 10 get their Tesla in June.....Please shoot your realistic thoughts on this. Let's be practical.

Do you all have this collective gut feeling that maybe the LR M3 White interiors are going to be sent out in March? I understand they're having production delays, but I have this feeling that maybe it'll start flowing starting in March? That's just my 2 cents. What do the rest of you think? Do you see a scenario where Tesla pushes back deliveries to June? Imagine those who ordered in January 10 get their Tesla in June.....Please shoot your realistic thoughts on this. Let's be practical.
At this point, I would be surprised if Tesla delivers any white interior to customers in March. I ordered on 1/16 and original estimate was mid/late March. However my edd got pushed to April/May without specific date range a week ago.

Reactions: catxi
At this point, I would be surprised if Tesla delivers any white interior to customers in March. I ordered on 1/16 and original estimate was mid/late March. However my edd got pushed to April/May without specific date range a week ago.
I found something from last year about MS white perforated seats tearing at a much higher rate than black. Wondering if they’ve seen more of that in Europe or with the influencers, etc who all seemed to get white interior (when none of us can). Seems as plausible as anything. As far as timing… who knows.

My view is we will get our white interior cars at the end of March. This quarter is critically important for Tesla and they will do whatever it takes to push out product by quarter end.

I created the Tesla 2024 Model 3 sheet for us to track and monitor.
i made some improvements for sure, but who ever took it to the next level with the stats is incredible! thank you!
Can you please restore the data from 19:17 or earlier on Sunday Feb 25, someone came in and deleted everything.

I have hourly backups of the sheet but it would be a lot of trouble to go relink everything :/

Wait is finally over!

US, TX RWD Stealth Grey Standard.

Ordered - Jan 13.

Delivery - Feb 13-March 12

Updated Feb 6 - Feb 18-Feb 25

Text to Schedule Delivery - Feb 14th 2024 (Scheduled for 2/24/24)

Delivered 2/24/24 <3

The car has been solid. Haven't noticed any build issues. First Tesla experience was great. Completed everything through the app. Walked in on delivery date and signed two papers. Told me to look for my car which had my name on a card outside. There was also about a total of which looked like 5 of the same exact builds and a few other people accepting delivery.. I already put 100miles on it 😭😍
1000014119.jpg

Wait is finally over!

US, TX RWD Stealth Grey Standard.

Ordered - Jan 13.

Delivery - Feb 13-March 12

Updated Feb 6 - Feb 18-Feb 25

Text to Schedule Delivery - Feb 14th 2024 (Scheduled for 2/24/24)

Delivered 2/24/24 <3

The car has been solid. Haven't noticed any build issues. First Tesla experience was great. Completed everything through the app. Walked in on delivery date and signed two papers. Told me to look for my car which had my name on a card outside. There was also about a total of which looked like 5 of the same exact builds and a few other people accepting delivery.. I already put 100miles on it 😭😍
View attachment 1022035
this is SGrey right?