Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally able to join in with yall here in the waiting room. Placed my order today! I am trying to keep up here in the forums, and it looks like the delays are happening with the black and white interior upgrade. Is that the same case for the standard black interior as well?

Order date: 2/29/24
EDD: March 2024

Model 3 RWD
Solid Black Paint
18” Photon Wheels Included
Black Premium Interior
Autopilot

Finally able to join in with yall here in the waiting room. Placed my order today! I am trying to keep up here in the forums, and it looks like the delays are happening with the black and white interior upgrade. Is that the same case for the standard black interior as well?

Order date: 2/29/24
EDD: March 2024

Model 3 RWD
Solid Black Paint
18” Photon Wheels Included
Black Premium Interior
Autopilot
The delays are more with the white interiors and the AWD in general. As of today, more updates have come out. Being in AZ and doing RWD/black interior, you should see your car fairly soon.

Reactions: kingdomino
Checked the app and my EDD not showing. Also checked the website and it's giving me 400 error. Could this be right before the system updates my EDD?

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-02-29-14-00-57.jpeg
    KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-02-29-14-00-57.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 2.02.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 2.02.16 PM.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Jaycha2
Everyone gett
Anyone else having trouble loading their order in the app? Mine just spins and spins and then doesn’t let me see anything but the picture of the car 😔
Yeah now that you said it I went to check and it's doing the same for me. I also checked on the Tesla website and am getting the same thing when I try to load my account.

For those of you who want to wrap and have to remove badges or black out their badges:

1) the T E S L A letters from autoid and emblemsonly are NOT OEM, not even close.

Head to the parts department (must be in person) and order these:
Better to do sooner bc dealers are only getting 1-2 full sets, the estimate on delivery for out of stock (i asked once out purchased) cannot be calculated….
hey thanks!! do you happen to have prices on those badboys?