Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If this color is launched for Model 3 I do not mind waiting 2 months more!
Screenshot_20240229_164153_X.jpg

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Google sheets is just like Excel or pretty much any other spreadsheet program out there. There are tabs at the bottom containing different pages of data. For this information, you should be looking for the "Stats" tab. If you don't know how to navigate to that, this link should take you directly to that Stats page.

I lost the graphs, and I can't find the Stats tab you are talking about. Not very good with google or excel.

Hello all,

The "urgent" post I put up was legit, but I guess by the looks of everything you guys responded, it was just a model y salesman yapping away. No I didn't cancel my order, was just super enraged at my date being pushed back once again at the time.

Secondly, I did receive my vin today, I ordered 1/10, LR, Grey, White, Phanton 18s.

Lastly, I couldn't care less about touching that excel sheet, so refrain from blaming me ya jabronies.

Thanks.

PS, yes Im super excited but hopefully starting tomorrow we start seeing LR deliveries or White interior deliveries. Will keep you updated.

Hello all,

The "urgent" post I put up was legit, but I guess by the looks of everything you guys responded, it was just a model y salesman yapping away. No I didn't cancel my order, was just super enraged at my date being pushed back once again at the time.

Secondly, I did receive my vin today, I ordered 1/10, LR, Grey, White, Phanton 18s.

Lastly, I couldn't care less about touching that excel sheet, so refrain from blaming me ya jabronies.

Thanks.

PS, yes Im super excited but hopefully starting tomorrow we start seeing LR deliveries or White interior deliveries. Will keep you updated.
I have a white interior too. I shall choose to believe your message. It will make me feel better.

Hello all,

Thanks.

hey man,
I think it was a lil funny that you were getting roasted, but please take it as just a little teasing and nothing more. Clearly, a lot of us have nothing to do while we are just waiting for our cars. We are all anticipating this car, and glad to see you're back. I think it's commendable that you decided to post again and not run away, but thank you for clearing the air.

See you on the road! I mean, not likely since im personally up in norcal, but I grew up down in the valley, so I'd like to think I'll be down there in spirit!

• Love
Reactions: Casablanca
Good evening everyone, first time replying here. My OD is 1/18 but in the app it says 1/19 I ordered blue exterior white interior RWD 18". Latest EDD update was today Feb 29 - March 11. I talked to an advisor about a week ago and was told my car estimated delivery to the dealership is 03/02 but to take it with a grain of salt. However, I reached out to them again yesterday to double check my delivery date is still on track and was told it changed and now it shows EDD of 04/06/2024 on their end while it is still showing feb 29- march 11 on my app and the website. I am really hoping they are saying that so they can sell their model Ys, and not because of an actual delay/damage to the car.

Good evening everyone, first time replying here. My OD is 1/18 but in the app it says 1/19 I ordered blue exterior white interior RWD 18". Latest EDD update was today Feb 29 - March 11. I talked to an advisor about a week ago and was told my car estimated delivery to the dealership is 03/02 but to take it with a grain of salt. However, I reached out to them again yesterday to double check my delivery date is still on track and was told it changed and now it shows EDD of 04/06/2024 on their end while it is still showing feb 29- march 11 on my app and the website. I am really hoping they are saying that so they can sell their model Ys, and not because of an actual delay/damage to the car.
Do you have your VIN? Wondering how are they telling you about delivery date of your car without a VIN?