Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the front bumper camera on the cybertruck is only used for parking. Autopilot can’t access it. Therefore, it is a nice to have but won’t be missed too much.
True but im used to 360 parking overhead and technically the reason tesla one sucks is the lack of from bumper camera. I would still be sad. It freaking cost under 50$. They should have added it already

This has been a bumpy ride but I'm hanging in there. Thanks to everyone who sent kind messages when my first VIN got pulled two days before delivery. Woke up this morning to a new VIN and EDD window.

Complete timeline so far:
Order Date: 1/10, Virginia, RWD, Stealth Grey, Black Interior, Photon Wheels

1st EDD Update: 2/1 - 2/29
2nd EDD Update: 2/11 - 2/25
1st VIN Assigned: 2/7
3rd EDD Update 2/23 - 3/1
4th EDD Update 2/18 - 2/27
Delivery Scheduling Request 2/14
Delivery Scheduled for 2/24
VIN Withdrawn & Delivery Cancelled 2/22
5th EDD Update 3/9 - 3/16
2nd VIN Assigned 3/3
6th EDD Update 3/22 - 3/31

So little bit frustrated this morning, woke up to my credit offer being expired....(delivery is estimated March 3rd-March 12th, with VIN assigned) what frustrates me is there was absolutely no verbiage during my whole ordering process that told me that if I applied for financing it would only be valid for 30 days, If I knew it was 30 days I would have waited, as a first time Tesla buyer I had no idea until I came here that the financing offers expired at all.

What is even more annoying is when I go to resubmit the minimum down payment is now $6600 (was $2900 before) I am assuming that this because of my trade in which is $6600, but I still have to pay $3900 of my loan of for that car.....

It’s such a slap in the face seeing posts on Reddit where people order mid February and have EDDs of mid to late March. Obviously Tesla can always end up pushing back those EDDs, but come on. 5,000 free charging miles isn’t going to make me any less pissed to wait 53 (and counting) days for a refresh that they should have figured out by now having started the refresh in other markets.

It’s such a slap in the face seeing posts on Reddit where people order mid February and have EDDs of mid to late March. Obviously Tesla can always end up pushing back those EDDs, but come on. 5,000 free charging miles isn’t going to make me any less pissed to wait 53 (and counting) days for a refresh that they should have figured out by now having started the refresh in other markets.
Those are RWD's they are getting. You (and I ) ordered AWD's.

Reactions: Javid010
Tesla lowballs trades and now doesn’t let you register your own vehicle (at least in TX), so I’m facing the full sales tax on my purchase after selling the Y to a private party. Their bid was 36, sold for 40. On a few previous Teslas, I could show county my trade in on the new buyer’s order. Tesla is telling me they stopped in November and no longer make self registration exceptions. Hope that changes by delivery date for me. Almost worth canceling order for me since that’s $2700 sales tax.

Tesla lowballs trades and now doesn’t let you register your own vehicle (at least in TX), so I’m facing the full sales tax on my purchase after selling the Y to a private party. Almost worth canceling order for me since that’s $2700 sales tax.
Not always... It's worth it to see what they'll offer.

I'm trading in a high mileage bmw 5 series and tesla offered $2,000 more than carmax and carvana. ymmv but happy to get the higher trade in and the super charging miles.

Reactions: ag21
This has been a bumpy ride but I'm hanging in there. Thanks to everyone who sent kind messages when my first VIN got pulled two days before delivery. Woke up this morning to a new VIN and EDD window.

Complete timeline so far:
Order Date: 1/10, Virginia, RWD, Stealth Grey, Black Interior, Photon Wheels

1st EDD Update: 2/1 - 2/29
2nd EDD Update: 2/11 - 2/25
1st VIN Assigned: 2/7
3rd EDD Update 2/23 - 3/1
4th EDD Update 2/18 - 2/27
Delivery Scheduling Request 2/14
Delivery Scheduled for 2/24
VIN Withdrawn & Delivery Cancelled 2/22
5th EDD Update 3/9 - 3/16
2nd VIN Assigned 3/3
6th EDD Update 3/22 - 3/31
Glad to see I’m not the only one with a withdrawn VIN and cancelled delivery. Ordered blue LR, black interior, std wheels on Jan 10. Original delivery date was Feb 13. Got to showroom with check in hand only to find out my delivery was can celled. Current EDD is 3/9 - 3/23. Told SA if I get a new delivery date and VIN I would contact him to be sure it’s real before getting insurance etc. Good luck on your delivery!

Reactions: catxi and EODPat
So little bit frustrated this morning, woke up to my credit offer being expired....(delivery is estimated March 3rd-March 12th, with VIN assigned) what frustrates me is there was absolutely no verbiage during my whole ordering process that told me that if I applied for financing it would only be valid for 30 days, If I knew it was 30 days I would have waited, as a first time Tesla buyer I had no idea until I came here that the financing offers expired at all.

What is even more annoying is when I go to resubmit the minimum down payment is now $6600 (was $2900 before) I am assuming that this because of my trade in which is $6600, but I still have to pay $3900 of my loan of for that car.....
I think it depends on which bank they use. I applied for a loan via the Tesla app and it was approved Feb 10. I was worried about the same thing so I asked the SA about financing expiration, and they said mine expired on Apr 10, or 60 days.