Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if its fully accurate but I read they train to somewhere in western NY and then truck from there. Can't find that source now though.
I found this on this site...

On Reddit seeing some 1/10 orders now getting a March 31 - May 5th (white interior) looks like they will be missing Q1 deliveries as expected
I’m confident most 1/10 orders will get a car before April. You’ll get your vin and delivery date so damn fast, one after another. My EDD is April 5-May 10. Which is pretty large for what’s been said about earlier orders and their availability so far imo. If my earliest EDD is the first week of April, I’m assuming they’d try to push my order into the end of March or start of April. I absolutely do not think a May delivery will happen for most of us ordered January/February.

All theory though.

I’m confident most 1/10 orders will get a car before April. You’ll get your vin and delivery date so damn fast, one after another. My EDD is April 5-May 10. Which is pretty large for what’s been said about earlier orders and their availability so far imo. If my earliest EDD is the first week of April, I’m assuming they’d try to push my order into the end of March or start of April. I absolutely do not think a May delivery will happen for most of us ordered January/February.

All theory though.
I have no faith in their logistics at this point. They are more interested in keeping shareholders happy than they are customers. They keep dangling dates and won't disclose any issues in production because that means loss in share price. Any faith in their delivery being trustworthy at all at this point is hopeful/willing ignorance sadly.

With that being said, I have black interior so I would bet on getting it this quarter. But the white interior consumers are getting absolutely hoe’d.

While y'all waiting for the white interior updates, I want to share some of the information I gathered while interact with Tesla app and SA in the Tesla delivery center: When I hit my EDD on 02/21,I sent a message thru Tesla app to ask for the latest status, then it replies "Our factory forecasting tool indicates that your Model 3 will arrive at some time in April...." Then my EDD changed to 03/09 - 03/31 at the same time. Yesterday, I walked into the tesla delivery center and asked for the latest update, the SA said tesla usually produce M3 one type of config at a time, and he is confident that my car will arrive in March. So maybe an indication that we finally will get some white interior this month?
ionno.. all SA i've talked to throughout Jan and Feb were all confident my car was coming in within the EDD window when asking. And each time I went in to ask my window was a week away and a small 7day window. But it's been push back so many times (current Mar 25-Mar 31). At this point, Im not sure to believe any SAs on EDDs. I can only hope yours is telling the truth and it'll be a miracle if mine comes in by march. Im manifesting so hard everyday

Reactions: victor1109
My pickup date is tomorrow at 12pm!
BUT.. I really wanted to get that new lease offer they have so I asked my advisor if he could maybe get me that so I didn’t have to cancel the car to get the new deal.
He ran my credit 2 days ago but so far no update.
I just texted him this morning so I’m really hoping he was able to get me a better deal because if not, I will probably be cancelling the order ☹️
Just called them to see what’s going on because I got a credit check 2 days ago, and the lady told me nothing has been changed… they still see my original price per month and they can see my advisor put a request for it to be renewed, or whatever it’s called, but nothing has been done.

She proceeded to tell me that if my leasing offer isn’t done then I wouldn’t be able to pick the car up.

This is so annoying!!!

My pickup date is tomorrow at 12pm!
BUT.. I really wanted to get that new lease offer they have so I asked my advisor if he could maybe get me that so I didn’t have to cancel the car to get the new deal.
He ran my credit 2 days ago but so far no update.
I just texted him this morning so I’m really hoping he was able to get me a better deal because if not, I will probably be cancelling the order ☹️
Is the new offer better?
I just ran the numbers for my lease quoted and locked in January ( LR) and with the white interior the current quote for zero down is $35 more per month plus an additional $300 upfront. So worse as prices have gone up. They don’t show the MF till you actually ask for an offer so maybe it’s come down from the 0.004.

Reactions: sydneylax
Is the new offer better?
I just ran the numbers for my lease quoted and locked in January ( LR) and with the white interior the current quote for zero down is $35 more per month plus an additional $300 upfront. So worse as prices have gone up. They don’t show the MF till you actually ask for an offer so maybe it’s come down from the 0.004.
Way better. My current offer is $410 and the new one is $344. Same specs & DP. I’m ok to pay the extra money if that means I get my car tomorrow, but it would be nice if they could let me get it for cheaper

Picked it up today. No issues, absolutely love it. Taking my dog around the area now. Hopefully all of you get yours soon!
1000001690.jpg
1000001691.jpg