Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
should be un-fubar'ed now.....

my question for peeps --- will I miss the seamless integration of siriusXM radio?
I'll be honest, i like all kinds of music, but love my college football sports talk radio, only on xm.... I'll miss that.
I've never been a huge fan of bluetooth so will see if I just give it up all together.
I miss my Sirius XM the most! I stream it from my phone but with the phone on the charging pad it's difficult to change stations. I also don't like how Messages works, specifically if I have music playing and a text comes through, the music volume doesn't decrease when the message plays. And voice recognition isn't the greatest when trying to reply. I miss the seamless integration I get with CarPlay when driving my truck, but getting used to it.

EDD Updated today, got pushed out to Apr 4 - May 9. Seriously considering changing to black Interiors at this point...
Wrote to SA to change to black, just can't wait anymore. Sorry white insiders, I'll be leaving your camp :(
Aaarrgghhh, I was so looking forward to how sexy would the ambient lighting be with white interior.
I am a previous M3 owner and there are so many other things to love about the car. Also I'm sure the ambient lighting will be nice with the black interiors too... trying so hard to pacify myself

Wrote to SA to change to black, just can't wait anymore. Sorry white insiders, I'll be leaving your camp :(
Aaarrgghhh, I was so looking forward to how sexy would the ambient lighting be with white interior.
I am a previous M3 owner and there are so many other things to love about the car. Also I'm sure the ambient lighting will be nice with the black interiors too... trying so hard to pacify myself
Request to change has been put in :eek:

for those that know the finer details of leasing, or are leasing the 2024 model 3, how accurate is the advertised rate? What credit score qualifies for that amount? I’m not too worried about score, but this would be the only thing on my credit aside from credit cards, which ive heard makes a difference as well.

That's too bad. Your gonna regret it when you see other white interiors out there ... second choice from being impatient. Oh well.
nah!! the 4.5 yrs I've had the M3 I love "everything" about it to bits. Especially the music system (which is now upgraded). I'm a big metal fan and metal sounds freakin awesome in the M3, gonna be even better with 2 subwoofers!!! Can't wait......

Reactions: zoomer0056
According to the spreadsheet 7 white interior RWD orders including mine in CA are getting the same window of late march. Crossing my fingers for a march delivery so I can take advantage of the incentives.
It’s def happening I saw a white interior in the wild on the 5 yesterday. They are real. I was hoping it was one of u guys

Won’t the change push you back in line? So it may be April May anyway with the change?