Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Munro's review is great!!! much like Leno's

hahahaha!!!!

1710308131823.png

Anybody have an idea for the best phone mount for the new Refresh model 3??? I heard that the Lisen mount was the best for models past… But they changed something in the air vents supposedly!? 🤔
The space for the air vent is taller than the older model. I bought one of those odometers that fit in that space and it fits fine in my rented 2022 model 3 but when I tried out in the highland that I test drove it wasn’t tall enough to fit in that space. Very sad. Had to send that little odometer back.

Reactions: KiloK
What document did you have to upload?? Mine never asked me to upload anything. Just my social, job title, gross annual, and what my downpayment would be haha
After I applied they asked for a copy of my social security card, and a bill from our house. I sent the electricity bill which only had my wifes name, once I sent the mortgage bill with both our names, everything was good.

No delivery changes but awaiting the electrician to install the charger today. Pretty pumped about that for now. Will have to ask a neighbor to plug their car into my house to test the charger works properly LOL
Got my charger installed in December thinking the highland would be out in January. I keep saying to myself patience padawan.

So I wanted to get people's opinion in this, when I'm driving I sometimes hear this quite annoying high-pitched whistling coming from the driver's side door. It is not all the time but enough to notice, I thought it might be an issue with the window seal, but as you can see you can still hear it with the window down. Is this is a normal sound or is there an issue? (Had to upload to Youtube in order for people to view)

Anybody have an idea for the best phone mount for the new Refresh model 3??? I heard that the Lisen mount was the best for models past… But they changed something in the air vents supposedly!? 🤔
Best phone mount is to place your phone on the wireless charge pad bellow the center screen.
You don’t wanna add doo dads to a minimalistic cabin!