Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just heard back from Tesla, they said they can hold the car for 14 days after the VIN is assigned. Curious, what happens if I’m still not back by then, we will see. Till then, will keep holding the line!
Once a VIN is assigned, Tesla will also work with you to set up a power of attorney to take delivery of your car for you. So if you have someone you trust that could do it, that's an option. I talked to them about setting up my spouse to take my delivery when it looked like I might be out of town when my delivery dates became available, and it sounded like it wouldn't be a big deal.

IMG_4091.jpeg

Aaandddd switching to white exterior and black interior. Not worth the wait :(

i've had the car for alittle over a week now --- still love it like she is my baby -- can't say enough positive things about my rwd etc.

i did sit the in the back seat for the first time last night, is there a separate temperature control for the rear? or only fan speed?

I'm an xm guy, so somewhat still miss some DJs, but spotify is doing a pretty good job, still need to curate and find similar stations i liked from xm - spectrum etc.
You can run xm from the app on your phone and it will play through the speakers

You're probably right. Never had an internal temperature sensor before. I'm in Houston, TX area. Which means 10 months out of the year my car will be running this feature. Probably a good thing in terms of wear and tear of the internal materials, but not so much for the A/C system

Interior honestly will probably be fine if you turn it off. Buy a sunshade for the windshield.

I went by the SC Friday to make extra sure I was gtg on the FSD transfer even though my current EDD is April 10-18. They said that FSD is checked in their system, but to make me feel better, they printed out a copy of the FSD agreement for me to wet sign, made a copy, and sent me home with the original. They said that way, I can bring it with me in case there are any questions about it at delivery time.

Rep looked up my VIN and said my car was born 3/2 and was (as of then) currently on a rail car on the way to Birmingham, then will be trucked up to Nashville. Couldn't or wouldn't give me any more specific dates on delivery than what I have in the app.

@birdie2473, @Bryant Tran, @CartierX, @Casablanca, @happyelegance, @j2brian703, @Jaycha2, @kavocat
Is it possible to share your VIN excluding the last two digits? For example, 731,4XX. I use these to calculate production. Thank you for your help.

@bespoke11, @Fatal, @FielderJones, @Lent53, @VS325, @Vybz
Thank you for the VIN. Congrats on your new car. I wish you a great ownership experience.

Hi Troy. Your reputation is well known! Here's my VIN: 7338XX

Delivered at League City, TX location. Delivery date was scheduled for 3/31 but they called and save early delivery on the 27th.

Specs​

Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot
Black Premium Interior
Ultra Red (PR01)
18’’ Photon Wheels
Long Range All-Wheel Drive