Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if we will get the free month of full self driving if we haven't taken delivery yet? I am supposed to pickup car on the 5th and was wondering if it will be available. Has anyone picked up recently (last few days) who would know?
FSD is not currently available on the new Model 3 and there is no estimated time frame for when it might be available. You can purchase it, and subscribe to it, they might even give you the free trial, but you can't use it on the new cars yet. They are still validating FSD on our cars.

Whether they will give Highland owners a free trial once it does become available is a good question.

Reactions: CDrury
Out of curiosity, in the App, does it show "FSD Capability Transfer from..." in the Trade-In section? Mine does still show it. I suspect if yours doesn't, then all hope is likely lost. But if it does, there's a good likelihood it'll go through.
It shows transfer applied. I have included the screen print

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpeg
    IMG_2467.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: GuyFromAz
These are definitely on the pricey side, but I got them and really like the fit and quality to be honest I was surprised. Also, I don't know if it's just because I have an Amazon Prime card, but I am able to pay it off in 12 months 0% interest, so it's really not a problem in that case.

Edit: Oops I forgot to include the link!
Trunk mats from pre 2024 cars fit just fine.

Reactions: catxi
Also , for those who did FSD transfer , did delivery configuration document had the fsd information information added? After this morning’s back and forth with SA i am little anxious 😬
The order agreement (when you first place the order) does not have any reference for FSD (most likely because I'm not paying for it), but once the car is in your Tesla dashboard, if you click on Details to get the spec of the car, I see Full Self Driving Capability.

Does that help, or did you want me to look at something more specific?

Reactions: Jaycha2
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not as I have been away from the forum the last few days. I just watched a video in regards to the new Model 3 Ludicrous press event that seems is going to take place in Malibu CA any day now. They were showing the cars being driven around in the parking lot. They do have the sport seats, and some of them were in WHITE. I am going on month 3 now and still waiting for my white seat Model 3. Has anyone taken delivery of white seats yet?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not as I have been away from the forum the last few days. I just watched a video in regards to the new Model 3 Ludicrous press event that seems is going to take place in Malibu CA any day now. They were showing the cars being driven around in the parking lot. They do have the sport seats, and some of them were in WHITE. I am going on month 3 now and still waiting for my white seat Model 3. Has anyone taken delivery of white seats yet?
No one has a VIN yet. What is your EDD showing now?

Can you post pictures of a ludicrous with white interior? I haven’t seen any white, only black.

The order agreement (when you first place the order) does not have any reference for FSD (most likely because I'm not paying for it), but once the car is in your Tesla dashboard, if you click on Details to get the spec of the car, I see Full Self Driving Capability.

Does that help, or did you want me to look at something more specific?
On the tesla dashboard do you noticed it prior to making the final payment? Have you already picked up the car? Thanks

It shows transfer applied. I have included the screen print
If you see this I would say there's nothing to worry about. They already set it up on their end. All you need to do now is take delivery. If this message disappears before you take delivery, then talk to them about it. It most likely won't. I understand anxiety, but you've been reassured that they are accepting your transfer and you have in-app confirmation as well. Don't worry, just look forward to your new car!

On the tesla dashboard do you noticed it prior to making the final payment? Have you already picked up the car? Thanks
Before delivery? No, I didn't see any traces of FSD transfer in the dashboard. The only place I found it was in the App, in the pre delivery steps. (If I remember correctly, it should be Step 2). Just like what he said:
GuyFromAz said:
Out of curiosity, in the App, does it show "FSD Capability Transfer from..." in the Trade-In section? Mine does still show it. I suspect if yours doesn't, then all hope is likely lost. But if it does, there's a good likelihood it'll go through.

And yes, I picked up the car. Upon picking it up, I confirmed with the advisors there and there was an FSD transfer. They confirmed that they saw it so I went thru the delivery process. The transfer happened so fast that I don't know exactly when it happened. I was expecting 2 days, but it happened within the first hour.

@dillpickle24, I made the final call today to switch to that same build available now (rather than white int) with earliest pickup date of Saturday. My contacts couldn’t give me any more information than the rest of us have on white interior, unfortunately. Wasn’t that big of a deal to me but hopefully don’t regret in the long run. All about durability for me with a few kids getting in/out each day.