Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this in the morning! But he was right about the feb fsd transfer before it showed up on tesla website. Seems like Tesla is making FSD transfer permanent (imho!)
I assumed that people who got their transfer offer rescinded because Tesla didn't make the 3/31 delivery deadline would be HOWLING, so I've been obsessively googling for stories of people who did NOT receive FSD transfer on M3 deliveries that came a couple days after the 3/31 deadline. Haven't been able to find anything. I starting thinking last night that meant either no one was getting their cars delivered the first few days of Q2 (unlikely), or Tesla was probably going to roll the offer into Q2 if not make it permanent altogether. It would certainly incentivize brand loyalty.

Hope your delivery today goes smoothly @Jaycha2. Let us know!

Reactions: Jaycha2
I assumed that people who got their transfer offer rescinded because Tesla didn't make the 3/31 delivery deadline would be HOWLING, so I've been obsessively googling for stories of people who did NOT receive FSD transfer on M3 deliveries that came a couple days after the 3/31 deadline. Haven't been able to find anything. I starting thinking last night that meant either no one was getting their cars delivered the first few days of Q2 (unlikely), or Tesla was probably going to roll the offer into Q2 if not make it permanent altogether. It would certainly incentivize brand loyalty.

Hope your delivery today goes smoothly @Jaycha2. Let us know!
Happy to report that delivery went flawless. They just wanted to verify whether i have signed the fsd transfer form. FSD was immediately available, after calibration (i know for M3 it is very limited still). Did not see any issues with the car. Some smudge marks that just needs a little tlc. Had 7 miles when picked up

Well if this is true (I suspect it is), then those of us with the delayed deliveries don't need to worry about having slipped past 03/31!

Of course we will continue to worry, right up to FSD transfer happens.
Then we will worry about; panel gaps, battery life, white interiors, climate change, etc.

It is part of the normal for being a new or old Tesla owner. I just accept it as an on-going condition even tho I did get a VIN and oral assurance that FSD transfer would happen!

I should reiterate that the button issue is very intermittent. (My other car is a BMW, so realistically what do I even know about indicators😂). I have updated the service request.

From how it feels though, the button just has no clicking ability, kind of like something is blocking the push in. Haven’t noticed it with any of the other steering wheel buttons.

I recall someone a week or 2 ago saying theirs also felt like “sticky” buttons for the turn signals, was dropping insight to see if others will chime in again!
They are touch buttons with vibration feedback I believe. Not an actual button.

Reactions: zoomer0056
IMG_5039.jpeg

My EDD got moved forward from April 12-April 19 to April 6-April 15… No option to schedule a pickup day yet.

Yeah mine does the same, I wonder if I taking it in for service will actually do anything, so I will wait to hear back from you :)

It feels like something is sliding in there and like you said, blocking the button from depressing. I feel like sometimes I can kind of slide it back with my thumb and then I can press it.
Just dropped the car off for service. Hood gap being fixed. They’ve noted the rear bumper fitment, the light strip fitment, and the indicator buttons for a future appointment. From their knowledge, there is no fix for the indicator yet, and light strip might come down to actually moving the door down a couple mm’s. Pic of light strip:

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpeg
    IMG_2390.jpeg
    804.7 KB · Views: 10
Just dropped the car off for service. Hood gap being fixed. They’ve noted the rear bumper fitment, the light strip fitment, and the indicator buttons for a future appointment. From their knowledge, there is no fix for the indicator yet, and light strip might come down to actually moving the door down a couple mm’s. Pic of light strip:
Almost every one the demos i've been in looks like this on the driver side. I hope it's an quick and easy fix.

This is the opposite of my car.

Attachments

• IMG_7497.jpeg
    IMG_7497.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: dillpickle24