Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@akatwn, I got YITAMOTOR ones from Amazon for $130 (four total pieces). Like them a lot and fit is great similar to Tesla ones. Someone linked in here earlier but my Amazon link from the order is showing a different model (Hyundai). I looked at another brand on there that I had in my Y which were $100 with the small nubs type design.
When I ordered they had 5 piece mats but now it’s gone from Amazon. I’m 100% satisfied with this brand as they look a lot like Tesla one

Attachments

• IMG_7618.jpeg
    IMG_7618.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: ag21
I’m so thankful it has not changed yetView attachment 1036576
My earliest date is this 13th
I hope it doesn’t change to June
It’s giving me so much anxiety…lol
My earliest date is April 9 to May 14. I hope it holds. It changed to this a while back and Is Still holding steady. But I’m really nervous each time I open the app

Tesla says no adjustments can be made. And these are within spec.
Looks like complete *sugar*.
Brand new car.
Crooked as a dogs dick in two spots.
I’m going to researching sending it back over and over until it qualifies for a lemon case.

View attachment 1036843View attachment 1036844
good idea… does mobile service trigger lemon law too? Asking for a friend;)

Interesting white leather seat covers. Seat airbag safe and ventilated. Have nappa vegan leather,
Litchi Vegan Leather, or standard leather. Please post pics if someone ends up installing one. Thanks

TAPTESModel3HighlandSeatCovers_1_540x.jpeg

My 1-10-24 LR/Black/White/Photons order just jumped to June 29 - June 30 (not a typo on my part) this morning from April 8 - May 13. I've had it, it is completely unacceptable to keep bouncing us further out with zero explanation. Beyond pissed.
I sent a message when they pushed me out to June as I was livid. The only thing they did was call me within a few minutes and give me some BS about switching to black interior will get me a car within a few days. No reason or explanation on the white interior delays just that I “have to wait”. So I hung up lol

Anyways, sorry you’re going through this. We all are. It’s infuriating how they don’t give us a single reason. If you can, continue to wait for the white interior. I believe it will be worth it.

at what point is some sort of pressure applied to get an answer on white interior delays? i’m not hurting for a car so i can hold off as long as i wish, but for others i hope the wait truly isn’t until june.

edit: also is it out of the question for tesla to send shanghai models in its place if they’re having issues out of fremont?

Reactions: zoomer0056
With how ridiculous these delays are for white interior, I'm debating on switching to black interior and then just getting white seat covers. That'll give me the white look I want for the most part while probably making cleaning seats easier anyway. I know I won't have the white door panel and the white dashboard bar, but these pushbacks are just insane.

Reactions: ag21
My current car is 20 LR with power boost. Does anyone know if PB is available for the new M3 LR?
Acceleration Boost is not available for the 2024 model 3 yet. No confirmation on any of it yet, but the outstanding rumors are they they'll release the boost package after the model 3 performance/ludicrous/whatever they call it, is annouced. Maybe sometime shortly after, hopefully?

I've been watching that space, as I have the 2024 now, and I have the referral credits waiting to purchase it.