Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only person who hasn't bought a single accessory? Anything I absolutely need? House came with a charger installed
Ya I slightly went crazy with the accessories 😂 and I must say, they all pretty much seem absolutely necessary to me! All kidding aside, all weather floor mats, screen protector and front license plate snap plate are legit a must in my book.
Door hinge covers: https://amzn.to/3w7rcjU
Screen protector: https://amzn.to/3bB2EYH
Steering wheel tray: https://amzn.to/3fu8NHm
Gaming controller: https://amzn.to/358ilmE
Front License Plate: SnapPlate Tesla Front License Plate Mounts by LivingTesla
Tesla Shields All Weather floor mats(save $20 with link): Tesla Shields | Tesla Floormats and Accessories
Cup holder stabilizer: 2021 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Cup Holder Stabilizer
Door Storage Organizer Tray: Tesla Model 3 Side Door Storage Organizer Tray
Frunk bolt covers: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Front Trunk Bolt Covers
Pedals: Tesla Model Y / Model 3 Foot Pedals
Noise reduction kit: Noise Reduction Kit

Ya I slightly went crazy with the accessories 😂 and I must say, they all pretty much seem absolutely necessary to me! All kidding aside, all weather floor mats, screen protector and front license plate snap plate are legit a must in my book.
Door hinge covers: https://amzn.to/3w7rcjU
Screen protector: https://amzn.to/3bB2EYH
Steering wheel tray: https://amzn.to/3fu8NHm
Gaming controller: https://amzn.to/358ilmE
Front License Plate: SnapPlate Tesla Front License Plate Mounts by LivingTesla
Tesla Shields All Weather floor mats(save $20 with link): Tesla Shields | Tesla Floormats and Accessories
Cup holder stabilizer: 2021 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Cup Holder Stabilizer
Door Storage Organizer Tray: Tesla Model 3 Side Door Storage Organizer Tray
Frunk bolt covers: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Front Trunk Bolt Covers
Pedals: Tesla Model Y / Model 3 Foot Pedals
Noise reduction kit: Noise Reduction Kit
There is only one weather in Socal!

2F67EA81-B979-4603-87B7-3518FE695CF2.png

Last edited:
Since Tesla’s logistics appears to be based on geographical locations let’s gather the West Coast gang here.

Based on the pinned Waiting Room threads, Bay Area, SoCal, Washington, and Vegas are where a lot of us still await deliveries.

As they say, misery loves company 😅

(Moderator note: In the model 3 section, we are not going to have separate regional waiting rooms, as I dont want all the various areas creating separate waiting rooms. It ends up looking like this, which is just the first 3 pages of the model Y delivery sub forum.

Thus, I am not having separate area "waiting room" threads here, any posts made as such will be moved into one of the existing 3 threads here. If I allow one, I have to allow all, even "northeast XXX neighborhood by the tree waiting room!".

EDIT: One more note. in case people are wondering why I am posting this, in this thread, its because the post I quoted was originally a new thread created today, called "CA Waiting room". I moved it here to this thread, but thought I would explain to the person (and others) why.

Last edited:
Unless there's a bunch of AZ orders outside of this thread, I'd say (hope) there's a good chance all our cars get delivered on the same truck. Not many AZ orders here, but maybe we are just the crazy ones on this thread and there are dozens more who are patiently waiting offline.
In AZ as well, ordered 5/9 LR white/black, 19”. There was a post on the Phx Tesla FB group with a video of a bunch getting delivered. Hopefully ours are on that truck 🤞

Interesting conversation today at the Burbank location.....

I went in to ask about the whole process in case I wanted to purchase a demo. The SA there was fantastic. He actually seemed like he wanted to help me. I told him that my EDD was now 6/18 - 6/30. He checked my RN# on some system. He said that I would not be receiving within this timeline. He actually gave me an exact date though. He said July 10. He also told me that I would not be picking up from Burbank; rather, I would be taking delivery at my house.

On the one hand, I'm happy to get an exact date that works well with my schedule. On the other hand, I'm getting the car a couple of weeks later than I hoped.

I went in to ask about the whole process in case I wanted to purchase a demo. The SA there was fantastic. He actually seemed like he wanted to help me. I told him that my EDD was now 6/18 - 6/30. He checked my RN# on some system. He said that I would not be receiving within this timeline. He actually gave me an exact date though. He said July 10. He also told me that I would not be picking up from Burbank; rather, I would be taking delivery at my house.

On the one hand, I'm happy to get an exact date that works well with my schedule. On the other hand, I'm getting the car a couple of weeks later than I hoped.
Wasn’t your SA positive you were getting it in June?

I need them to stop slacking on the May orders so they can move on to the April’s

Reactions: akambience

Who did you speak with? I’m thinking I might go by tomorrow and see if they have some info for me.

Well ladies and gents; the time has come for me to leave this room. We finally accepted delivery this morning in our driveway! Car looks great, slight issue with the trunk alignment which appears to be a semi common thing. I’ll open a service ticket for it. Spent all day driving around and playing with autopilot. Surprised it works so well without lines in every situation. Good luck to everyone waiting! It was very much so worth the wait. Details below.

Order: 3/23/2021
First VIN: 3/26/2021
Second VIN: 3/27/2021
Radio silence: 3/29/2021 - 5/24/2021
Final Vin: 5/24/2021
Check overnighted 5/30/2021
Check cleared/vehicle marked for shipment 6/9/2021
Dropped at port of Tacoma WA 6/11/2021
Arrived at port in Alaska 6/15/2021
Delivered to driveway 6/16/2021

Well ladies and gents; the time has come for me to leave this room. We finally accepted delivery this morning in our driveway! Car looks great, slight issue with the trunk alignment which appears to be a semi common thing. I’ll open a service ticket for it. Spent all day driving around and playing with autopilot. Surprised it works so well without lines in every situation. Good luck to everyone waiting! It was very much so worth the wait. Details below.

Order: 3/23/2021
First VIN: 3/26/2021
Second VIN: 3/27/2021
Radio silence: 3/29/2021 - 5/24/2021
Final Vin: 5/24/2021
Check overnighted 5/30/2021
Check cleared/vehicle marked for shipment 6/9/2021
Dropped at port of Tacoma WA 6/11/2021
Arrived at port in Alaska 6/15/2021
Delivered to driveway 6/16/2021
Congrats on the car! Awesome to see people up in Alaska enjoying too

Reactions: akambience

Glad you got an exact date! Sorry it is a little later then expected. Will be interesting to see if it actually ends up being July 10th.

M3LR; white ex/black int; 19” wheels; no FSD
Order Date: 5/12
EDD; 9-11 weeks —> 6/14-6/30
6/10: received email about approaching EDD from a different location than I was originally told (for some reason my address was “non-deliverable” but my coworker who bought a Y in December lives 3mi away and hers was home-delivered)
6/11-6/30; 6/14-6/30; 9-11 weeks; 6/15-6/30; 6/16-6/30; 6/17-6/30; 6/18-6/30
No VIN yet
Every day this week, my front end date pushes out one day.
So anxious + excited! First time Tesla owner. Treated myself after a big promotion.