Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we charge this cars battery to 100% with no issues or are we still limited to the 80% like my 2020 M3P? I thought I heard the new cars could charge all the way to 100 with no issues but maybe that was a different battery..to be honest I'm leasing this car so I personally don't care about battery deg, like my last one that I still charged to 100 but annoying part was not having regen breaking, but they fixed that eventually with having the brakes activate
Same as previous.
It is only recommended to charge to 100% on the LFP battery Standard Range cars.

-Danny

Once again at 10am eastern, EDD window lagged by one more day: now May 31 - June 7. Had my VIN since 5/16. Still walking toward the light. Still getting no closer.
I got my VIN on the 12th, the car has been on site for a few days and they won’t schedule the delivery, first it was the software now they are saying it is the window sticker 🙄

There’s some frustration now but I’d rather see new cars delivered here in the states than have new models be released overseas and unavailable here. People near Fremont are getting cars sooner? Good for them! Don’t hate, congratulate.

….unless they switched from an SR/LR order lmao they’re stealing our cars. Hahaha I don’t blame them.

• Love
Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
It’s on like Donkey Kong! I got a VIN in Raleigh NC. Delivery in 2-3 weeks. Red with Black interior.

I have two sets of spare wheels to try on it. I have 18x8.5 wheels and 20x9.0 wheels. Both sets are square and both have standard sized Hankook iON EVO AS tires on them.

IMG_6199.jpeg

It’s on like Donkey Kong! I got a VIN in Raleigh NC. Delivery in 2-3 weeks. Red with Black interior.

I have two sets of spare wheels to try on it. I have 18x8.5 wheels and 20x9.0 wheels. Both sets are square and both have standard sized Hankook iON EVO AS tires on them.

View attachment 1052249
Let’s goooo. Hoping to get mine today too (Raleigh) but I’ve got white/white config.

I went in the opposite direction. My EDD had been changing to the next day (with a week range) basically since May 12th, and today it jumped to June 8 - 22. I'm starting to get the feeling that these EDDs don't mean anything! ;)
Same. Mine changed to June 7-June 21 this morning. LoL
Noooo, why, Tesla? Mine also moved and is currently "May 31 - June 12". I have a feeling it will change to later as well.

If that's the case, then maybe I would get some time back instead of constantly refreshing the app. 😂

But yeah, never trust EDDs!

Yeah I’ll counter with my own experience. Xpel stealth ppf wrap on my 2020 M3P. Have had it for over 4 years, no rock tears no problems. 42k plus miles several trips to Vegas and 1 to Salt Lake City from socal. My windshield has been peppered pretty good and has lots of pits, paint looks great. To each their own for sure, but ease of maintenance and not worrying about rocks or scratches makes it worth it to me. I will be doing stealth PPF again on my Stealth Grey when i get it. Besides, make it stand out ever so slightly from all the other “free color” model 3’s.
I’m also getting my stealth grey stealth ppf roughly one week after delivery. Peace of mind somewhat

There’s some frustration now but I’d rather see new cars delivered here in the states than have new models be released overseas and unavailable here. People near Fremont are getting cars sooner? Good for them! Don’t hate, congratulate.

….unless they switched from an SR/LR order lmao they’re stealing our cars. Hahaha I don’t blame them.

I agree. I have no animosity toward those out west: makes sense they'd get their cars first as they are closer to the factory. What I do object to is 1 week EDDs that just continue to slide daily and not get any closer when you have a VIN and have been told the car should be at the local delivery location sitting on the lot.