Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yeah, i thought about that, but tbh it doesn't feel fair to the original list creator @everydaychris... he spent a bunch of time compiling the list and was kind enough to provide an unformatted version for free, so undercutting his paid version with my formatted one feels wrong.

unless he pops in here to give his blessing (in which case i'm happy to share it), i recommend either paying for his version or formatting your own :)
No worries, I didn’t realize he had a paid version that was cleanly formatted. I happily paid the five bucks.

For my two previous Tesla orders, it was always “West coast prioritized beginning of quarter, then everyone else in the middle of Q, then West Coast again at EOQ”.

This one is interesting though as we are a month away from EOQ and they are obviously prioritizing all West Coast orders now. That said, I have to think (sadly in my case) that other regions really won’t be prioritized until middle-ish next quarter. Which makes sense why so many were bumped to July/August dates recently.

Reactions: jose3030
About using summer tires in cold temps, like below 40 or 30 Fahrenheit...
I have read where people are saying it's fine, but you won't have as much traction for acceleration. There is also less traction for stopping and swerving! The feel of my Michelin PS4s in 35-40 degrees feels like a bad idea to me. It was similar for some P-Zeros I had years ago. Make your on decisions, but please consider that your ability to avoid accidents will be lessened.
He'll know when he actually needs to do an emergency braking.

Reactions: JezzaE
(moderator note)

Just dropping a note here on the link shared for the document for everydaychris' delivery checklist. I dont have any issue at all with what was currently shared

Just as a side note, @everydaychris has an account here and although I dont know how active he is now, has been an active member here in the past. he would probably be happy to hear that people are finding his delivery checklist helpful.

(tagging him so he sees, next time he logs in here).

This is helpful and overkill at the same time. I can't tell if I’m turned on or turned off. He suggests using your finger to measure panel gaps, but it would be so much more entertaining to see someone pull out a protractor.

The list of things to bring is the most helpful part.

It also said (not confident) next to the date. So fingers crossed we get it this weekend. Was kinda weird.

It's also insane how much power they have over the cars. He was showing me how he could unlock all the different cars in the area.
I guess that’s good if you lose your key card and phone, but WTF. It sounds like all it would take is for one shady person working at the dealership to go on a shopping spree.

My experience with PPF has been really good. Living in Chicago, it only takes about 5 mins of driving around to see half a dozen cars with “bumper acne” (chipped paint from assholes who parallel park by going until they hit the cars in front of and behind them aka “braille parking”). I’ve had PPF on both bumpers and the front 1/3 of my hood for the past 10 years and it looks awesome still. Only 2 punctures from rocks and no serious discoloration around them.
To each their own, but beware that ceramic won’t protect you from Stevie Wonder parallel parking by ya. 😎

Reactions: Kilotango74
Does anyone know the logic behind this info? I reload this page multiple times a day, so it is odd to me that a 2nd line popped up down below under Order History. What is _Z SubStatus? Teslafi has no documentation for this stuff.
View attachment 1052143
I just created an account and tracked my order. I have the same Z order substatus. Current EDD: 7/6-8/17.

yeah, i thought about that, but tbh it doesn't feel fair to the original list creator @everydaychris... he spent a bunch of time compiling the list and was kind enough to provide an unformatted version for free, so undercutting his paid version with my formatted one feels wrong.

unless he pops in here to give his blessing (in which case i'm happy to share it), i recommend either paying for his version or formatting your own :)
Can you share a link to the free and/or paid lists? Happy to have either and hoping it makes a VIN # magically pop up in my app shortly thereafter 🙏😆