Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mean on existing models with miles on them?
New inventory.
IMG_6195.jpeg

Reactions: jose3030
Just keep it. They will not care.

If you were to place an order today for a M3P and add it to your order, it would put you over the 55K and thus no tax credit. Adding a mobile charger today would essentially cost you $7500.

Again, I bought a use one on FB Marketplace for $150 that was brand new. Tesla charges $250.
No it wouldn’t push you over the MSRP because accessories don’t count.

Yeah I was hoping for an explosion of vins this morning. I am kinda shocked when I logged on and have seen no one post a VIN yet. These last 3 days have been a ghost town.

Your daily post about vins seems to happen at roughly 5am my time, so its not like you are giving people a lot of time to log in and post about them, even if they do have them.

Your daily post about vins seems to happen at roughly 5am my time, so its not like you are giving people a lot of time to log in and post about them, even if they do have them.
Ah gotcha. 11am my time. Usually when I check the forum first thing in the morning there is a handful of people posting about VINs. But yeah I totally understand that time zones and when people log in will change that.