Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have experience with the Tesstuff all-weather floor matts?

Seen a lot of recommendations for the TuxMats for their great coverage, but I think they're a bit ugly with the ribbing + branding.

The Tesstuff ones look nice and minimal (no branding) with a good looking even texture, but I haven't seen anyone mention them other than one youtuber.
Whether you like them or not, it isn't fair to compare premium mats to the ones you're showing. There are a TON like that and the price points are less expensive. But premium mats have been around for ages. Area of coverage is one indicator. There are other premium brands than just Tuxmats, but the alibaba gear is not on that list. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but Tessstuff, Tessbros, etc. are all the same and bring their stuff from China. There is very little customer service they can offer if there are supply chain issues. Tuxmats only makes Tuxmats.

Whether you like them or not, it isn't fair to compare premium mats to the ones you're showing. There are a TON like that and the price points are less expensive. But premium mats have been around for ages. Area of coverage is one indicator. There are other premium brands than just Tuxmats, but the alibaba gear is not on that list. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but Tessstuff, Tessbros, etc. are all the same and bring their stuff from China. There is very little customer service they can offer if there are supply chain issues. Tuxmats only makes Tuxmats.
i have no need for "premium" style all weather mats. just got a set of 6 for $107 off Amazon. that fits perfect.

Does anyone have experience with the Tesstuff all-weather floor matts?

Seen a lot of recommendations for the TuxMats for their great coverage, but I think they're a bit ugly with the ribbing + branding.

The Tesstuff ones look nice and minimal (no branding) with a good looking even texture, but I haven't seen anyone mention them other than one youtuber.
agreed. some have weird arse patterns/textures.

Reactions: spennnyy
Lot of folks will tell you to hit it with the leaf blower/handheld mini blower to push the water out of the mirrors/crevices etc. It also drys the car without anything touching it. Then use a drying towel with a mist of detailer to lubricate the towel. Having a ceramic coat makes this step rather enjoyable.
it certainly does feel satisfying the see the results of your ceramic coating when the leaf blower get ALL the water off.

Reactions: TheHeez and Jangy