Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a dual motor grey highland this morn on the way to the gym. Looked awesome and more modern. But then…coming back there was this black MsLR with the 21” wide 295 tires in front of me and man…shes a wide body and low to the ground stance compared to the new M3! Way more aggressive still and the fenders being more flared really stood out!

Tough call sometimes when I see an SLR vs the new 3P coming in! I love the 3 handing and 0-90 speed so for me, likely I’ll accept my ordered one…unless the MIC version truly differs enough from Pano. Then I may opt for a used 22’ LR with low mileage
I know I know..it’s a PM3 thread so no comments on SLR lol 😆

Reactions: cptnslo
Went to see it at the showroom (Palm Beach Gardens FL).

Looked great. Splitter, spoiler, fascia; finally looked aggressive.
I've had a 20 and 22 MP3 and always felt it looked basic without adding aftermarket wheels, inside CF, etc.

Bolstered seats felt good - not super rigid but good.

For the price - it seems like a steal.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 2.01.00 PM.png

Went to see it at the showroom (Palm Beach Gardens FL).

Looked great. Splitter, spoiler, fascia; finally looked aggressive.
I've had a 20 and 22 MP3 and always felt it looked basic without adding aftermarket wheels, inside CF, etc.

Bolstered seats felt good - not super rigid but good.

For the price - it seems like a steal.View attachment 1050507
Damn! This one pic made me take a moment to think abt my UltraR order!

It’s either URed / Black
Or Black/White…

I’ve got some time I can edit order…argh…my LRboost now is blk/blk and when clean it’a gorgeous.

Ok stupid question time…. The new car doesn’t have summon in the app not a setting to enable/configure summon inside the “autopilot” setting which is where google says it should be.
I do have FSD, am I missing something? Is it not yet available on the Highlands? FSD works!

Reactions: jiren
That’s a fine comment when you live in…SoCal!

If it were reversed and US was getting MIC over Pano? Let’s hear the same bud ;) there would be a revolt with picket signs and guns shooting outside Fremont lol

Worse is non US versions are no cheaper for reduced kWh and power. Now that’s a joke.

People in just about every other part of the world got the Model 3 refresh months before the U.S. did so, you can't have both. We "suffered in silence" as the rest of the world enjoyed the "Highland". So now it's payback time! 🤣 We get a few more horsepower in the M3P for our troubles. At least until the government regulates them away from us and we end up with no FSD and everything except "Chill" mode grayed out. ;)

Reactions: Destiny1701