Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a pushed back EDD. Was June 13-30, now it's July 21 - Sept 1. White with black int. Order date 4/27 Denver.

There were a few people this has happened to right before they got their VIN. Fingers crossed that's the case! 🤞
yep i got pushed back similarly, from same EDD to july 15 - august 26.

as an aside, on saturday i changed my order to cash and finished all the steps after seeing the discussion about it on this forum, and then this happened lol. of course the EDD means nothing in the end but certainly doesn't make it look like they're prioritizing cash orders

Well date just went from 5/30-6/13 to 7/15-8/19. Ordered day of release in the evening. SG/black. Midwest state. Am I screwed? I saw some people get pushed out further and get a VIN shortly after.

I thought that typically when you do get your EDD moved it’s the day after the first day of your EDD?

Any thoughts so I don’t lose my mind? Lol

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Woke up to a pushed back EDD. Was June 13-30, now it's July 21 - Sept 1. White with black int. Order date 4/27 Denver.

There were a few people this has happened to right before they got their VIN. Fingers crossed that's the case! 🤞
I’ve got the same order date, same colors but I’m in CA. A week ago I went from a May/June to Jul 11-Aug 22 and it remains there.

Oh $#!+, I just double checked and it changed to June 7-21. Still no VIN. Stay tuned?

1000014008.jpg

I got on the next the Chicago train! 4/27 Indianapolis order. My Edd only updated once before assigned a Vin. June to July 6th-Aug 17 now June 6-15! Hang on guys. Vins are coming!