Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
why am i regretting getting grey on white, my pickup is in 2 days and the red keeps making me debate cancelling my order lol. I want to think grey is more low key which is more my style so wont be mad but damn am I indecisive about this one, buying the car no less, maybe I should lease
Everyone will have Stealth Grey, it’s the only color with the tax credit right now

Reactions: BMWY and Raptor911
why am i regretting getting grey on white, my pickup is in 2 days and the red keeps making me debate cancelling my order lol. I want to think grey is more low key which is more my style so wont be mad but damn am I indecisive about this one, buying the car no less, maybe I should lease
No doubt Ultra Red is a beautiful color BUT it is also a cop magnet. Cutting in and out of traffic and occasionally doing pulls, you will stick out like a sore thumb and asking for trouble.

No doubt Ultra Red is a beautiful color BUT it is also a cop magnet. Cutting in and out of traffic and occasionally doing pulls, you will stick out like a sore thumb and asking for trouble.
I'm wrapping my Gray/White and considering I'm going through my mid life crisis years, I thought about doing yellows, bright greens, baby blues, pretty much all bright/loud colors. Then I thought about how I drive, exactly like how you put it, and got back to my old fart senses.

Was just thinking the same. Gonna get the PPF in a few weeks, but just see if they detail guys can wrap it with something dark or grey.

-ThinkMac-
They also make anti-glare non reflective films I’ve used before for tvs and monitors in bright rooms. I wonder if that would do it? Just for fun I checked a site with custom size offerings and could do 96” x 1” - 34 bucks. 😂 I bet they would wonder wth is going on with that order.

Reactions: ithinkmac
List of all cars faster than 2.9 sec? List may be longer than you think. Per WIKI i count over 40 cars?
The real flex is having a new 2024 model car offered at under $70k that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. If there is another mass production car (ICE or EV) that meets that criteria I'd be curious on what that (or they)would be.
Didn't realize wiki would have the exact list I was looking for but low and behold they do. Yes didn't realize there were that many but as has been said before nothing close in price and most are in the supercar category. Here is the link for others interested:

Launch day order UR/B, but no VIN yet. The good/positive news is my local SA told me I should be assigned & receive a VIN this week (any day now), because their system shows that Tesla has “soft assigned” me to a vehicle that started assembly this week. 🤞

By the way, sorry if this has been asked & answered somewhere else, but has anyone confirmed if the all weather interior floor liners shown on the Tesla Shop (for the standard Highland Model 3), also fits the new M3P? I presume the new M3P has the exact same floor shape/dimensions as the standard models. So, those floor mats should fit the new M3P. However, I want to be sure before ordering them. Since I do not have a VIN yet, I cannot use/check the Tesla Shop to verify fitment. Can someone with a VIN check the Tesla Shop to see what it says when you select the current all weather interior liners? Same question applies to the trunk and frunk liners. Appreciate the assistance…

Didn't realize wiki would have the exact list I was looking for but low and behold they do. Yes didn't realize there were that many but as has been said before nothing close in price and most are in the supercar category. Here is the link for others interested:

3 things to consider:

1. Like @jv92red said, the real key is the price to performance ratio. I don't think there's a car in that list that comes close in price (maybe the Corvette ?)
2. There's a good number of Teslas on that list :)
3. I'm holding out hope that Insane mode is just a placeholder until they can fine tune the new motor and release Ludicrous mode 🙏

3 things to consider:

1. Like @jv92red said, the real key is the price to performance ratio. I don't think there's a car in that list that comes close in price (maybe the Corvette ?)
2. There's a good number of Teslas on that list :)
3. I'm holding out hope that Insane mode is just a placeholder until they can fine tune the new motor and release Ludicrous mode 🙏

Agreed, price proposition can't be beat. That said, 0-60 is really a small piece of the perfomance pie. What I'm really interested in, and what most performance enthusiasts care about, are actual track times. That will be the true differentiatior here.

Reactions: inactdev
Reactions: jjrandorin
Well I'm officially in my EDD window now with no VIN and an empty gas tank trying to figure out how much gas to buy for hopefully my last gas fill ever...

(Seriously, we've been driving my wife's y so frequently that I was a bit confused trying to remember how to use the pump. It's been probably two and a half months. Forgot to pick credit first, forgot to pick the grade of fuel, forgot how annoying the delay is between picking the fuel and waiting for it to actually turn on... How do people fight to keep having to do this?)