Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1717854967588.png

For those wondering how much all 5 aero inserts weigh: a little over a pound (17.34 ounces)

Best to ignore. I had a og date range May 23-30, and then it changed on the 24th to July 7- August 11th. Week later it moved up to June 23-30. And then 3 days later I got a VIN assigned on June 3rd. Now date says June 17-24. It can be hellllla frustrating when they change dates or don’t set real expectations, but I can’t imagine how hard it is for logistics to give people accurate timelines when transportation is a thing along with production and the possible problems that come from that. Be excited! It’s coming! Sooner rather than later. From what I’ve seen most people’s dates that are that late, typically update sooner. I wouldn’t give it much credence. Good luck though 💪💪
Thanks helps my sanity. 🤞 I think the biggest issue is the expectations when ordering... If the country of delevery probalbity Is May to October then that's what should be stated on the ordering page. Once you enter your zip code it could narrow it down if they like. Or you could even enter your region just like you do your price of gas. Ok off my rant. I feel better. thank you! 🏖️

I'm in NY and ordered 45 minutes after it went live and still don't even have a vin. North East is getting no love at all. At this point I figure something has to be up because other areas of the country seem to be through the first few days to weeks of orders.

I understand it's not a line and logistics impact things but this feels and looks like it goes beyond just logistics unless there's something significant at play.
Same here. EDD keeps getting pushed back and no VIN. Verona, NY delivery location.