Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
also, is the USB visible when you open the glovebox?
Yeah

20240609_121350.jpg

Reactions: eric135i
Don't worry I'll still be here with you. I think a lot of us are also just hitting fatigue and posting less unless we see someone that needs some commiseration. I ordered 45 minutes after it went live and still don't even have a VIN, so believe me, I feel your pain.
don't mean to rub it in, again...i ordered 49mins after launch. VIN on 5/28, got random text 6/8 telling me my car is arriving 6/10 at the dealer and i can take delivery 1-2 days after.

There a few reviews out there comparing the last M3P and current M3P. This is long one BUT they go into detail the differences:

I like Jason Cammisa's work and his comments in that video tipped the scale for me to order an M3P. Also some great insightful commentary on the analog/digital driving experience in general.

If you go to the service center, they will tell you where the car is. Just go in and play dumb and tell them you are checking on your order. The app is worthless for order status questions.
good luck. i went to a Service Advisor, he pointed me to a sales advisor, sales guy didn't wanna look up anything for me and told me to open my app and said its the most current status, saying the app gets info before the dealer.

This is exactly why I'm getting a 3p now and might get a plaid when my kids take my car as a hand me down. I'll be 50 or so then and a bit more inclined to take the comfortable fast boat over the carver. Both are valid desires but my current preference is strongly towards the 3.
I'm 51 and I have no desire for the comfortable boat over the carver. :)

Actually, now that I think about it, the speed and performance of my cars has increased with age.

Last edited:
curious of your thoughts on this - I jumped after the first price bump but before the second one, so I can get every color but red with the tax rebate.

That said, my wife currently has a gray Model Y and I have a blue Golf R as my other car, so figured I should strike those colors from the list. I don’t like white cars, so the easy decision (or so it seems) was black.

However given that I always like to make things difficult, I’m wondering if I should switch to something else. Would I be crazy to have two blue or two gray cars? 😂😵‍💫

Reactions: BMWY
curious of your thoughts on this - I jumped after the first price bump but before the second one, so I can get every color but red with the tax rebate.

That said, my wife currently has a gray Model Y and I have a blue Golf R as my other car, so figured I should strike those colors from the list. I don’t like white cars, so the easy decision (or so it seems) was black.

However given that I always like to make things difficult, I’m wondering if I should switch to something else. Would I be crazy to have two blue or two gray cars? 😂😵‍💫
Do whatever you feel will make you happy. If you think looking at a blue car everyday will make you happy and proud then get the blue. Dont get a different color just for the sake of having a variation. You will regret it.