Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/23 UR/BL for delivery in SF Bay Area. No changes to order. Prior to today, EDD had been June 10-June 30 when it changed to June 20-June 30. Still no VIN. Seems now unlikely that delivery will be completed before end of quarter, though being in the Bay Area could still make it possible, I suppose.
I see this as a positive development. The back end didn't move and the window tightened. Being in the Bay Area you could get a VIN on the 25th and still take delivery before end of Q2. Or the evil EDD monkey could strike again.

Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
I’m sad boys. After I wake up or at the end of the day, I used to seeing +20 new pages to read, but now since many people got their M3P, they no longer post anymore and I have less to read each day. I even went to 5N forums and read about their delivery because I’m that bored. Please save me by posting pictures of your M3P. Sure, it’s vanilla M3P, but the people take different angles and lighting are different so makes it unique each time.
IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4126.jpeg
IMG_4127.jpeg

Is there any solution to protecting the seats from car seats? I have two young kiddos so will need to have two car seats in the back. This will be my first Tesla, the M3P.

Is there any type of cover/suggestions to protect the seats as much as possible? My understanding is that any barrier between the seat and the car seat is unsafe and loosens the fit. On my previous cars I have just sucked it up and accepted the indents on the seats, but this makes me very sad with the new M3P lol.

Is there any solution to protecting the seats from car seats? I have two young kiddos so will need to have two car seats in the back. This will be my first Tesla, the M3P.

Is there any type of cover/suggestions to protect the seats as much as possible? My understanding is that any barrier between the seat and the car seat is unsafe and loosens the fit. On my previous cars I have just sucked it up and accepted the indents on the seats, but this makes me very sad with the new M3P lol.
Ceramic? That should help a little

I bought these in preparation.

Reactions: RizA
Got to love being on the east coast. Ordered first hour of release and now pushed back to July as of today and since I live in NJ this delay now costs me over 1k because of new EV registration rules coming into effect July 1
I don't think it's just an east coast thing. I'm in FL and ordered second hour on release day and I took delivery last Thursday (June 6). I believe someone here from NC also took delivery last week. Honestly, I don't know what drives the order in which the cars are made/delivered.

It’s definitely coming from the aero inserts because it stops when you remove them! You can actually replicate the sound by gently pushing and pulling on the aero insert themselves. Not sure theres a fix for this?
I would say the solution is, leave them removed (ditch them).