Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/25 is late. I ordered 4/23 in Michigan with no vin yet. Original order was sg/blk I did switch to white/blk this past weekend and Tuesday my edd changed to June 18th-30th. Have a friend that ordered 4/23 receive his car last week so I still have hope it will be delivered before the end of June.
I have a bad feeling us early orders that are Midwest won’t be seeing the car till July unless that happen to send out one more shipment of cars our way. Makes sense that they’ll prob just focus on more western states to pump out deliveries before end of quarter

On deck. Will end up being picked up in the Edd range that they originally gave me. Michigan, ordered 4-23 SG/blk. Got vin last Friday

Attachments

• IMG_5583.jpeg
    IMG_5583.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: AspiringArch
On deck. Will end up being picked up in the Edd range that they originally gave me. Michigan, ordered 4-23 SG/blk. Got vin last Friday
Congratulations. It was actually Friday when I switched my order to white/blk. I remember a couple hours after you received your vin. I was thinking dam I could of received mine also if I didn't switch 😅.

Reactions: webbie313
Looks like most of the information gaps on the Tracker are really day 1 orders (4/23) where they're well past the last EDD window they posted, and they haven't updated whether they took delivery or not. Several had scheduled delivery dates that were in the past that they never updated so we don't know if the delivery happened.

I think we should just optimistically update these rows as likely delivered if it's after a week of their scheduled delivery date, or if they are 3 weeks past their last posted EDD window. I wouldn't delete the info, but we should figure out how to clean it up so it doesn't cloud the stats.

Reactions: mousekiks