Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just talked to my SA. Big news for everyone waiting still, if you don't mind a showroom car CALL YOURE LOCAL DEALERSHIP. His word were exactly "At the end of each quarter we are allowed to sell the showroom cars, but you have to pick them up within 3 days". He is matching me with SG/W they have in the Showroom. Also these will not show on the app, only their internal system. Also non showroom M3P may not show as available in the app or site also.View attachment 1057530
Yup, Irvine has one available in the same configuration. SA stated it has 27 miles in it.

Last edited:
Just talked to my SA. Big news for everyone waiting still, if you don't mind a showroom car CALL YOURE LOCAL DEALERSHIP. His word were exactly "At the end of each quarter we are allowed to sell the showroom cars, but you have to pick them up within 3 days". He is matching me with SG/W they have in the Showroom. Also these will not show on the app, only their internal system. Also non showroom M3P may not show as available in the app or site also.View attachment 1057530
IDK, I'd rather wait then take a car that has been touched and sat in by thousands of people. Unless of course there is a nice discount :)

Reactions: dd_720 and zeroifex
“Here, take our demo car that has been farted in and had boogies wiped all over it for the same price as a brand new one”

No thanks, I’ll just wait in perpetuity for mine lol

“Here, take our demo car that has been farted in and had boogies wiped all over it for the same price as a brand new one”

No thanks, I’ll just wait in perpetuity for mine lol
I agree, especially with the bolstering on the M3P seats, you know more than a few big dudes sat in it to see if it was comfortable.

Showroom cars get abused on the interior. Mechanical parts will be fine.

Reactions: blinkme323
What area are you in?

Picked the car up yesterday. It is so ridiculously fast! I had no fit/finish issues at all. Car was delivered in pristine shape. No panel gaps, scratches, wheel noise, or anything else. I did however scrape the curb with the rims on the way out the parking lot... doh. The guy that is doing my coating and tint today is going to fix it for me cheap. Anyone know of any rim protectors for the new warp wheels to protect me from myself?? LOL.
HereComesTheSunOfAB*%#^!

Don’t feel bad, *sugar* happens. I’m a few weeks away from turning in my 2021 M3P lease and have been very careful…until I wasn’t last week and curbed the passenger rear rim. Doh!

don't liek the fact that hundreds of people have sat in and touched it. not my cup of tea.
i already hate valet service

I think I’m gonna send messages like this every day to them till I hear something more informing… I know it’s so stupid to even try to get any kind of information out of them through the app. just will be funny to hear how they respond to me…

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    610.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Funny
Reactions: dd_720
HereComesTheSunOfAB*%#^!

Don’t feel bad, *sugar* happens. I’m a few weeks away from turning in my 2021 M3P lease and have been very careful…until I wasn’t last week and curbed the passenger rear rim. Doh!
The last time I bought a new car I had a rock crack my windshield on the way home. So apparently the trip home from the dealership is a dangerous one for me, LOL.

Reactions: bmil03