Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was interesting, thanks for the share. Working in cyber security I was reluctant to open a file from someone I don’t know but said what the hell. Hoping you didn’t load it with malware 😉
No malware. I am a statistician (retired). Have no interest in causing anyone grief. Again I would appreciate any feedback. Regards, Paul

Hey y’all, just noticed another change I figured I’d share. Up until about a few mins ago when I checked (11:32pm pst) my EDD changed from 6/22 - 6/28 to 6/23 - 6/27. Hope I can take delivery this week/weekend!
75102E37-BFE5-4A14-886B-B45678642FD7.jpeg

Do you guys think I'm crazy for selling my '21 long range with acceleration boost for a performance?
I’d think about that. How is the tire life. I’m not sure what the cost difference and frequency of tire replacement between the two are. It’s something worth considering. The P had summer tires. Not sure what mileage range that equates to. My friends LR had gone a full year without needing tires so far and he puts about 30k miles a year.

So, my delivery was scheduled for Saturday morning. Tesla took it upon themselves to change that to Tuesday morning. I've had no luck getting any type of verification from them that the car will DEFINITELY be ready Tuesday morning, so I'm reluctant to take that time off work. So I guess I'm going to be working after delivery, instead of installing my mountain of parts and accessories. 🤬

I've got a blank pre-approval check from my credit union that I'll be using for payment. If anyone has used a similar form of payment, how long did the process take, excluding inspection time? Will a 2 hour block in my schedule be enough to go through the entire process?
Mine is scheduled for Sunday 4:30 PM at the same SC in Raleigh. Till now that has not changed, but I am getting tensed now. It is a bummer that yours got delayed, super frustrating. I will let you know how it goes, if I get mine.
By the way are you planning to get PPF/Ceramic/Tint, where are you getting it done?

Reactions: Brou and dnstommy
View attachment 819686

Took delivery of "Checo" today. One small panel gap discrepency but nothing else wrong with the car that I can think of. My car came with the accessory charger and my order date was 5/3....guess the memo hadn't reached the factory floor yet!
Awesome, I am taking mine on Sunday. By the way how do you identify a gap. How much of a gap is a gap. Do you have a picture?

Awesome, I am taking mine on Sunday. By the way how do you identify a gap. How much of a gap is a gap. Do you have a picture?
I can take some when I get off. The gap is a little wider on the right side of the trunk then the left side. Not by much but I could tell, but not enough to complain to the dealer about it. I mostly looked over all the gaps for uniformity on right and left side. that was the only one I spotted.

I’d think about that. How is the tire life. I’m not sure what the cost difference and frequency of tire replacement between the two are. It’s something worth considering. The P had summer tires. Not sure what mileage range that equates to. My friends LR had gone a full year without needing tires so far and he puts about 30k miles a year.
For my other cars that came with pzeros they only lasted 9k ish miles. No track days but some of spirited driving. I would guess similar case if its the same tires.

Reactions: Flatbroke
Does anybody have recommendations for a CU that can move faster than a bolt of lightning / M3P? My delivery date is this Saturday and PenFed apparently snail mailed the check to me and I'm concerned it won't arrive on time. Unsure Tesla will let me push out my delivery date more than 3 days.