Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my M3P on 6/18, EDD June - Aug 2022. Pushed to Aug 26 to Oct 1 on 6/22. No change since!
My turn to feel the pain. Commuting in a Tacoma at 17MPG is not ideal.
Was hoping/expecting to have a tighter delivery window by now.

Interesting. What color combo? I see that you're in the Bay Area too, which is close to ground zero.

I ordered 6/27, with the same original EDD of Jun-Aug 2022.

6/28, the next day the EDD changed to: 9/9 - 10/21.

7/5, EDD changed to: 8/14 - 9/18

M3P (white/white)

I'm hoping the DD will be mid August? Think that's realistic?

For anyone freaking out on their super far out edd's, I wouldn't worry about it being accurate. M3P on average delivers in 4-8 weeks. Unless you just get really unlucky, it's doubtful you or I will be outside of that 8 week window.

Reading that made my day lol. I was forming an expectation of 6-8 weeks in my mind.

With my OD and latest EDD above, the 6 week mark would put me at Aug 7th and 8 weeks at Aug 21st.

Crossing my fingers that the DD will be no later than Aug 14th.

Reactions: Ssheehan
Reading that made my day lol. I was forming an expectation of 6-8 weeks in my mind.

With my OD and latest EDD above, the 6 week mark would put me at Aug 7th and 8 weeks at Aug 21st.

Crossing my fingers that the DD will be no later than Aug 14th.
Yeah I'm hoping for mine around the 6th week as well which would be early August.
But yeah the website has m3p estimate at 1-2 months so I go off of that. These deliver quick and I'd be surprised if you or I reach 8 weeks without the car.

Reactions: unlock
Lol Granted I got the memo now…go to a reputable tinting company when the time comes.
Dudddeeee...the place that ruined my windows has 4.9 stars out of 136 reviews. I figured they would be best. I think it's more important to focus your search on finding a shop that specializes in Model 3s. Not seeing any Model 3s on their IG or Google reviews should have been my reason for walking away, but alas, I figured since they had a "Tesla" specific price listed on their site they must know a thing or two about Model 3s. Whoops...

Dudddeeee...the place that ruined my windows has 4.9 stars out of 136 reviews. I figured they would be best. I think it's more important to focus your search on finding a shop that specializes in Model 3s. Not seeing any Model 3s on their IG or Google reviews should have been my reason for walking away, but alas, I figured since they had a "Tesla" specific price listed on their site they must know a thing or two about Model 3s. Whoops...
That is the sad part. You did everything right and still got the Long hard one.

• Funny
Reactions: Brou and dgoodlan
Yes I fell for that too, those reviews all look fake and most of them were just praising one particular worker in that shop. Hence I decided to do the ceramic coating myself, I don't think I can mess that up, at least a I will save a ton. I will first try it on a conspicuous place and see the result. If looks good I will do all.

Reactions: julit0 and Brou
For anyone freaking out on their super far out edd's, I wouldn't worry about it being accurate. M3P on average delivers in 4-8 weeks. Unless you just get really unlucky, it's doubtful you or I will be outside of that 8 week window.
@Flatbroke looks around for his Horseshoe and rabbit foot. someone ate my 4 leaf clover in a smoothie.

I’m still showing 8/26 - 10/7 EDD this morning. Never received the check from PenFed three weeks after approval. Called them yesterday and they said to issue another check I would need to reapply (another hard pull possibly) and I would be at their updated rates (which are significantly higher). Are they having funding issues or something? Definitely using Alliant once I get the VIN.

Reactions: MrBubbles
Hello folks, very new member here but wanted to post my order / EDD info for the group.

I placed my order for a M3P (Blue / White / no FDD) on July 5th. The website and the Tesla app showed an EDD of 'July - Sept' which I was pretty surprised by. The next day (7/6) my EDD changed to October 23 - December 04.

I completed the registration task the day I placed the order, but I did not change my loan / trade in info to cash / none until July 6th. Not sure if that contributed to the pretty big jump in EDD for me or not. At any rate, same EDD as of today (7/7).

Hello folks, very new member here but wanted to post my order / EDD info for the group.

I placed my order for a M3P (Blue / White / no FDD) on July 5th. The website and the Tesla app showed an EDD of 'July - Sept' which I was pretty surprised by. The next day (7/6) my EDD changed to October 23 - December 04.

I completed the registration task the day I placed the order, but I did not change my loan / trade in info to cash / none until July 6th. Not sure if that contributed to the pretty big jump in EDD for me or not. At any rate, same EDD as of today (7/7).
Welcome to the waiting list. It does seem that filling out tasks does help. If you like, you can update your signature with your order details so that future comments people will know what your order looked like.

Reactions: julit0